The Best performer GnR songs from 2016-2019

Since the reunion wich songs were played the best  and why?

in my opinion:

• Sorry: slash n duff really bring the most of this song
  • Better: The intro was a nice n fresh touch, axl really seems to feel this song 
  • TWAT: the last select was amazing and axl really pull the song, i really like the slash solo btw
  • Out that get me: i saw the version the played in argentina with steven and omg was amazing
  • she used to love her: this song aged quite bad :awesomeface: but i really like the Brasilia 2019 version
  • civil war: when i hear this one for the firs time i was quite sad for axl vocals, i was expecting a 90s level and the contrast was too much, but it grow on me, the slash intro give me chills everytime 

(i make this post tryng to bring some good vibes :) please don t be sarcastic)

Edited by darkside259
  • Thanks 1

• Sorry: slash n duff really bring the most of this song
  • Better: The intro was a nice n fresh touch, axl really seems to feel this song 
  • TWAT: the last select was amazing and axl really pull the song, i really like the slash solo btw
  • Out that get me: i saw the version the played in argentina with steven and omg was amazing
  • she used to love me: this song aged quite bad :awesomeface: but i really like the Brasilia 2019 version
  • civil war: when i hear this one for the firs time i was quite sad for axl vocals, i was expecting a 90s level and the contrast was too much, but it grow on me, the slash intro give me chills everytime 

is the song highlighted a new song?  I have never heard that one?  :lol::lol:

Just now, fabrph5 said:
  • Sorry: slash n duff really bring the most of this song
  • Better: The intro was a nice n fresh touch, axl really seems to feel this song 
  • Out that get me: i saw the version the played in argentina with steven and omg was amazing
  • she used to love me: this song aged quite bad :awesomeface: but i really like the Brasilia 2019 version

is the song highlighted a new song?  I have never heard that one?  :lol::lol:

there you go :)

6 minutes ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

There Was A Time was not good at all. I love Slash and he is THE guitarist for GN’R, but Bumblefoot absolutely nailed Buckets solo (which is one of the best solos on any GN’R labeled release imho).

However, I was pleasantly surprised by how well Axl managed to tackle Shadow Of Your Love on most occasions. Other than that @Gordon Comstock summed it up pretty well. It’s also pretty telling that their best performances were all in 2016.

Oh, and there was a performance of Locomotive that sounded pretty damn solid to me (Frank really stood out in this one). It was a phone recording tho, so the quality wasn’t all that great.

omg shadow was epic 

• Like 2