Appetite for Distortion - Wolfgang Van Halen / Dirty Honey

Please ask Jennifer if she'd like to perform one of my songs on guitar in her style and post it on YouTube so I can hear it done by a proper guitarist at least once. And even though she is probably sick of MJ questions: What was the most challenging MJ song for her to perform live, other than "Beat It"? If you have time for one more: As a master of the instrument (at least to me she is), how does she keep herself motivated and not get bored? What trends/bands in music does she find interesting today? How does she cope with the whole covid situation as an artist? So many questions...looking foward to that interview, even if you don't ask her any of my questions. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamsapple said:

Please ask Jennifer if she'd like to perform one of my songs on guitar in her style and post it on YouTube so I can hear it done by a proper guitarist at least once. And even though she is probably sick of MJ questions: What was the most challenging MJ song for her to perform live, other than "Beat It"? If you have time for one more: As a master of the instrument (at least to me she is), how does she keep herself motivated and not get bored? What trends/bands in music does she find interesting today? How does she cope with the whole covid situation as an artist? So many questions...looking foward to that interview, even if you don't ask her any of my questions. :)

I would have asked but the interview happened yesterday :( 

Just posted though :)  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gambit83 said:

I would have asked but the interview happened yesterday :( 

Just posted though :)  

Listening to it now...I knew Bucket was a fan but I didn't know he actually had a crush on her too. Saw her in person back in the day with MJ...man time just flies. :(Don't worry about those questions, it's a great interview as it is! :)

• GNFNR 1

On 2/17/2022 at 8:47 PM, Gambit83 said:

Not a long one, but fun nonetheless.

FYI I'll be interviewing Jennifer Batten next week if anyone has questions. MJ superfan @RussTCBmight? Thanks @lilacmessfor the suggestion.

I always wondered how Jen felt about being replaced by Orianthi on MJ's TII shows. Many of the band on TII were the same musicians he toured with in the 80s/90s but he traded in Jennifer for a younger model and I always felt a bit bad for her. Maybe you could ask her about that?