Is this Axl Rose? :/

23 hours ago, Karice said:

🤣 I love that reference to my Young Axl Rose showing up in 2022 story! 😀😉😏 But when my Fictional Axl Rose time traveled, he looked JUST like himself, not like a slightly different Axl Rose Impersonator....😉😏😀🤣

Smoke weed evryday 

On 8/13/2022 at 11:11 PM, megaguns1982 said:

He did look like something was off back then, maybe an illness or some type of cosmetic surgery, who knows really

This!

The lack of eyebrows and the chicks look weird, but he looks great man, thinner thank RIR III and also in a very good mood there. By this time he also made a radio interview with argentinean guy named Juan Di Natale. I heard he had some sort of a girfriend here.

4 minutes ago, jamillos said:

And in the meantime, his weird distant cousin from Indiana took over, as Axl wasn't confident enough in the new material, plus couldn't really be arsed, so he asked this guy to fill in: 

5b9de86d1bf2e87dc53c01220e1015a8.jpg

Lack of facial hair + make up + vibrant contacts as opposed to the grey contacts he used in the classic days. Also lived cleaner in 03 (better diet, no smoking all the time, no coke) and probably took better care of his skin 

4 minutes ago, AxlRQ93 said:

Lack of facial hair + make up + vibrant contacts as opposed to the grey contacts he used in the classic days. Also lived cleaner in 03 (better diet, no smoking all the time, no coke) and probably took better care of his skin 

Or botox, lifting, maybe an illness, and god knows what else. Nobody really knows. Main thing is, when he came back in 06, it was him again (both looks- and sound-wise). 

So, watching Welcome To The Jungle music video, I am in awe that Axl manages to look like 4 different People in this video. The Axl who gets off the bus looking confused and lost, the Axl who is singing, the Axl watching TV, the Axl sitting in a chair screaming, looks like 4 different People. LMAO! 🤣😀😏

• Like 1

On 8/13/2022 at 10:42 PM, Karice said:

The News Station says this is Axl, but he looks VERY off. Like a teenage Axl Rose Impersonator.... Axl was 38 or 39 when this aired. The guy being interviewed here looks about 17.... And, the voice is slightly higher than Axl's deep baritone speaking voice. On a hilarious side note, they said,"Axel Rose!" at first! And then changed it to Axl Rose(I can imagine News Staff saying something like,"His name is Axl, not Axel. Change the spelling to the correct spelling ASAP!"🤣😏😉😀

Its obviously him...his voice, his gestures...he looks odd for sure but how can anyone think this was an impersonatar hahaha

• Like 1

It’s not rocket science. The guy was out of the public eye for several years, he had some work done before the ‘01 comeback shows (his hair for sure)…. The press gave him shit for his physical appearance at Rio ‘01, so the dude got into super good shape and had some work done, I don’t know what. He doesn’t look THAT different. You’re all ready comparing 1993 vs. 2001 here. 

1 hour ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Its obviously him...his voice, his gestures...he looks odd for sure but how can anyone think this was an impersonatar hahaha

Lots of Fans on YouTube thought this was an Axl Rose Imposter...🤣 One Fan in particular though said something like,"Do you REALLY think that Axl would allow some random guy to Impersonate him? " Good point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

We're used to it now but one of the things that might throw people off aside from his looks is that his speaking voice sounds a lot different than it did in the 80's-90's when it was usually very deep. 2001-present sounds a bit more nasally.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mystery said:

We're used to it now but one of the things that might throw people off aside from his looks is that his speaking voice sounds a lot different than it did in the 80's-90's when it was usually very deep. 2001-present sounds a bit more nasally.

That's what threw me off too. I even mentioned earlier his speaking voice is slightly higher in this video than his normal Baritone voice. Compare his VERY deep Kurt Loder Interviews around 1990 and his slightly higher pitched voice in the NBA Interview. Heck, there is a Court Video when Steven Adler sued Guns N'Roses where his voice is VERY deep.   Sounds like two different People. On a hilarious side note, MANY People who only heard him sing and never speak assumed his speaking voice would sound like his higher pitched voice he uses for Welcome To The Jungle, Anything Goes,  and Paradise City and were shocked his Baritone speaking voice sounds like his Patience, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone songs. 🤣

Edited by Karice

12 minutes ago, Karice said:

That's what threw me off too. I even mentioned earlier his speaking voice is slightly higher in this video than his normal Baritone voice. Compare his VERY deep Kurt Loder Interviews around 1990 and his slightly higher pitched voice in the NBA Interview. Heck, there is a Court Video when Steven Adler sued Guns N'Roses where his voice is VERY deep.   Sounds like two different People. On a hilarious side note, MANY People who only heard him sing and never speak assumed his speaking voice would sound like his higher pitched voice he uses for Welcome To The Jungle, Anything Goes,  and Paradise City and were shocked his Baritone speaking voice sounds like his Patience, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone songs. 

Hahaahaa the same happens with Luis Miguel but the other way around.

His speaking voice sounds really childish and stupid haaha but then he sings like a monster loudspeaker

I dont like what he sings but credit where credit Is due

2 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Hahaahaa the same happens with Luis Miguel but the other way around.

His speaking voice sounds really childish and stupid haaha but then he sings like a monster loudspeaker

I dont like what he sings but credit where credit Is due

Monster loudspeaker! 🤣

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, opalho said:

Weird? That was 80's Axl (best Axl, IMO)

I also mentioned that he usually looked like that in the 1980's/early 90's. But Axl has like literally 60 different faces. Hell, even the Welcome To The Jungle music video he looked like 4 different People in just that video alone.

1. Small Town Hick(Him off the bus, looking confused and lost as hell)

2. Grungy looking Rockstar (The Axl who is singing)

3. Pretty boy Rockstar (The Axl watching TV)

4. Trapped Prisoner(The Axl screaming while sitting in a chair, fear in eyes)

Each Axl looks like a different Person. 

8 minutes ago, Karice said:

I also mentioned that he usually looked like that in the 1980's/early 90's. But Axl has like literally 60 different faces. Hell, even the Welcome To The Jungle music video he looked like 4 different People in just that video alone.

1. Small Town Hick(Him off the bus, looking confused and lost as hell)

2. Grungy looking Rockstar (The Axl who is singing)

3. Pretty boy Rockstar (The Axl watching TV)

4. Trapped Prisoner(The Axl screaming while sitting in a chair, fear in eyes)

Each Axl looks like a different Person. 

Watch the Don't Cry video. There's 3 different Axls in one shot