The On The Spectrum Thread! 🤔

Karice

12 hours ago, action said:

oh, that. no, you got the wrong idea. I was leaving for holiday, with my beautiful wife and kid, and had other matters to take care of, than posting on a forum.

I'm not lying, you can look on the other forum; i didnt post there either.

you removed all the posts about members here, did you feel embarrassed about lying? Did you feel regret for talking shit about them?

8 hours ago, janrichmond said:

you removed all the posts about members here, did you feel embarrassed about lying? Did you feel regret for talking shit about them?

I removed posts from almost a year ago, that's true. 

I see little value in having to defend posts that were made so long ago. Since then, the relations have changed, so bringing these up was not beneficial to the atmosphere of the board.

Regret? No.

When I was accused in the other thread, I already answered, that the people involved had done more than their share, to ridicule and insult me on here, multiple times.

I have this policy, where I give as much respect to people, as they give me.

When people, who disrespect me in such a blatant way, then accuse me of trash talking them on another place, I find that very amusing, and I repeat I don't feel the slightest regret. If they can't take it, they should not lash it out.

You were asked for three pages long why you are here if you don't like this forum and many of its posters. Because anyone who has seen you post on other GnR forums, would have noticed how you feel about this forum because you're very negative and insulting towards this place. And that's fine, you're allowed to, no one has said you can't, but then it's a very fair question to ask when you are here criticizing others for being negative and insulting. And then you straight out lied by saying you didn't do any of that until a few of your posts from another forum were posted here and your only reaction was ''I'm outta here''.

Edited by EvanG

23 minutes ago, EvanG said:

You were asked for three pages long why you are here if you don't like this forum and many of its posters. Because anyone who has seen you post on other GnR forums, would have noticed how you feel about this forum and many posters because you're very negative and insulting towards this place. And that's fine, you're allowed to, no one has said you can't, but then it's a very fair question to ask when you are here criticizing others for being negative and insulting. And then you straight out lied by saying you didn't do any of that until posts from another forum were quoted and your reaction was ''I'm outta here''.

1. you ask me why I'm here, and I don't feel I should explain myself to you. the question is a bit silly if you think about it.

2. I said, you don't have proof. That's not an admission of guilt or not guilty. It's a call for proof. I can't defend myself if I don't know what exactly I'm being accused of. It's not the defendant who should detail the accusations, but the accuser.

3. Soulmonster asked me, if I had insulted him. Seeing how he was one of the worst offenders when it comes to ridiculing and insulting me, I did not hesitate to mock his question and give a throwaway response. You can call that a lie if you will, but I don't feel sorry and I don't apologise.

4. the posts that were then shown to me in a link (I never denied posting on other places), consisted of trashtalking of certain people on here. In the post above, I have already explained why I don't feel sorry either. I give as much respect as I receive. Those people, are in no position to teach anyone how to behave themselves. Regardless, I deleted them, because they were posts of almost a year old, and they were detrimental to the good relations within this small community, and because I took it upon myself to do everything possible to keep relations on this board as nice as possible. Not that I am particularily invested in personal relations with anyone on here, but I do feel responsible to do my part in making this a better place for everyone. But there will always be trolls and that, sadly, I can't do much about.

5. "I'm outta here" I have already explained; I went on a family trip. Also, why escalate the discussion? It was christmas. Did you rather escalate the discussion? that's boring.

Edited by action

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

You went around talking shit saying not to allow me to join some forum I wasn't even aware existed. Even if it was a year ago that's still weird lol.

we have a history on here, that's true. For a long time we were cat and dog, you know that. you should contextualise that in that period. After all of that, we came to an understanding. 

I don't apologise for those posts, Oldest Goat. There is nothing to apologise for. I did not betray your trust. Those posts were made way before we buried the hatchet.

6 minutes ago, action said:

1. you ask me why I'm here, and I don't feel I should explain myself to you. the question is a bit silly if you think about it.

2. I said, you don't have proof. That's not an admission of guilt or not guilty. It's a call for proof. I can't defend myself if I don't know what exactly I'm being accused of. It's not the defendant who should detail the accusations, but the accuser.

3. Soulmonster asked me, if I had insulted him. Seeing how he was one of the worst offenders when it comes to ridiculing and insulting me, I did not hesitate to mock his question and give a throwaway response. You can call that a lie if you will, but I don't feel sorry and I don't apologise.

4. the posts that were then shown to me in a link (I never denied posting on other places), consisted of trashtalking of certain people on here. In the post above, I have already explained why I don't feel sorry either. I give as much respect as I receive. Those people, are in no position to teach anyone how to behave themselves. Regardless, I deleted them, because they were posts of almost a year old, and they were detrimental to the good relations within this small community, and because I took it upon myself to do everything possible to keep relations on this board as nice as possible. Not that I am particularily invested in personal relations with anyone on here, but I do feel responsible to do my part in making this a better place for everyone. But there will always be trolls and that, sadly, I can't do much about.

5. "I'm outta here" I have already explained; I went on a family trip. Also, why escalate the discussion? It was christmas. Did you rather escalate the discussion? that's boring.

1) I asked this question because you criticized me for having a negative aura. And I don't completely disagree in the sense that I am sometimes negative, so you didn't offend me. However, a poster like you, who is very negative himself, criticizing me for being negative, is rather funny. So I asked you a very simple question, which you didn't have to answer, but I thought it was funny you made such a big deal about it because it would have exposed your ''act'' on here, hence why I kept repeating that question.

2) I didn't have proof because the forum where most of your negativity and insults were made is gone and you knew that very well. But there's another forum where you also left your share of negativity and insults and some of those posts were included here. And yes, you did lie a few times by saying you didn't make those statements. Are you going to lie about this too now?

I think you are a troll in the sense that you behave different on several forums. I've seen you being so insulting and negative, and then you come on here and whenever someone makes an insult you comment on how people have to rely on something as immature as insults. Which is rich coming from you, let's be honest.
You try to get reactions from people and when they ignore you, you try even harder. Like now, no one has really reacted to you in a few days, so you start quoting me again. You're even ''defending'' a guy who hates you on here and expressed that many times, but merely to get a reaction from me. 

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I think you are a troll in the sense that you behave different on several forums. 

the reason why I act different on different forums, is the result of the respective atmosphere on those boards.

When I post on here, I encounter insult and ridicule on pretty much a constant basis. That is NOT a complaint (you don't see me ever complaining about this, but I do now in the context of this cross-interrogation), but it is the reality. On other places, the opposite is true and I encounter an understanding, warm environment with like minded people.

I could say, ok, I only want to surround myself with like minded people, but personally I find that for weaklings and spineless people. The best way to come to an understanding of certain topics, is to engage with people of opposing opinions. that is the only way to question your own views and through synthesis, come to a better understanding of the world. This comes with its own caveats like being ridiculed, but I take all of that on the chin. Still, when I'm on the other place, and other people are telling their experiences with those same people, then I won't be the one defending them. There is energy gained from venting and sharing bad experiences, it's part of keeping sane. Nobody is an island.

2 minutes ago, action said:

the reason why I act different on different forums, is the result of the respective atmosphere on those boards.

When I post on here, I encounter insult and ridicule on pretty much a constant basis. That is NOT a complaint (you don't see me ever complaining about this, but I do now in the context of this cross-interrogation), but it is the reality. On other places, the opposite is true and I encounter an understanding, warm environment with like minded people.

I could say, ok, I only want to surround myself with like minded people, but personally I find that for weaklings and spineless people. The best way to come to an understanding of certain topics, is to engage with people of opposing opinions. that is the only way to question your own views and through synthesis, come to a better understanding of the world. This comes with its own caveats like being ridiculed, but I take all of that on the chin. Still, when I'm on the other place, and other people are telling their experiences with those same people, then I won't be the one defending them. There is energy gained from venting and sharing bad experiences, it's part of keeping sane. Nobody is an island.

This would make sense if you could agree on being wrong sometimes. You get into discussions about issues you don't know too much about, then you get proven wrong with actual facts and evidence by people who know more about it than you, and you still won't admit you're wrong, because you don't trust science or evidence or whatever goes on in your head that makes you always be a contrarian. I think that's what it's about most of all, you enjoy being the contrarian a lot and that is why you're here.

As for being ridiculed, yes, I agree there are a few posters on here who immediately turn to petty insults. But I've seen plenty of posters being very patient with you and going out of their way explaining you something with lengthy posts. But whenever real evidence is presented you either ignore it or don't agree with it. That is what I've seen you do often in discussions, you don't answer questions that you can't answer because you're wrong about the subject, or you try to steer the conversation into something else. You throw in strawmen that have nothing to do with the actual topic that is being discussed. When you discuss like that, it's normal for people to eventually get tired of you and think you're a troll. Also, going from being so nasty on one forum to coming here and pretending to be so wise with your ''wisdom'' and critizing others for being insulting when you are the same way on other forums, is just a bit too much, and it's hard for someone to take you seriously. That is why many posters ignore you. You can't keep thinking it's all them, and never you.

11 minutes ago, EvanG said:

This would make sense if you could agree on being wrong sometimes. You get into discussions about issues you don't know too much about, then you get proven wrong with actual facts and evidence by people who know more about it than you, and you still won't admit you're wrong, because you don't trust science or evidence or whatever goes on in your head that makes you always be a contrarian. I think that's what it's about most of all, you enjoy being the contrarian a lot and that is why you're here.

As for being ridiculed, yes, I agree there are a few posters on here who immediately turn to petty insults. But I've seen plenty of posters being very patient with you and going out of their way explaining you something with lengthy posts. But whenever real evidence is presented you either ignore it or don't agree with it. That is what I've seen you do often in discussions, you don't answer questions that you can't answer because you're wrong about the subject, or you try to steer the conversation into something else. You throw in strawmen that have nothing to do with the actual topic that is being discussed. When you discuss like that, it's normal for people to eventually get tired of you and think you're a troll. Also, going from being so nasty on one forum to coming here and pretending to be so wise with your ''wisdom'' and critizing others for being insulting when you are the same way on other forums, is just a bit too much, and it's hard for someone to take you seriously. That is why many posters ignore you. You can't keep thinking it's all them, and never you.

it takes genuine effort not to take the bait and go on slandering matches, when faced with so much ridicule. I wish, to attach that medal on my sleeve. You could say, that's only a sign of maturity, but I disagree. It takes effort.

Then, there is your point about me not considering the science and the evidence of my false opinions. That's a whole different matter I could write a book about. I don't have to excuse myself for this, I know why I am taking this stance and that's enough for me. I'm not here for the benefit of others, but mostly for my own benefit. If people hate my presence here, they're free to ignore me. I can still read their views and that's enough for me; my opinions are challenged, and I can use that for my own intellectual progression.

the "whisdom" thing is just a silly tongue in cheek act. You take it too serious. that's your problem, not mine.

if I'm ever nasty, it's because I was pushed far enough to be that way. If I'm guilty, so is everyone else involved. Whatever. I couldn't care less.

Edited by action

1 minute ago, action said:

the "whisdom" thing is just a silly tongue in cheek act. You take it too serious. that's your problem, not mine.

if I'm ever nasty, it's because I was pushed far enough to be that way. If I'm guilty, so is everyone else involved. Whatever. I couldn't care less.

It's not a problem, I am just explaining to you why I don't believe you and think you're a troll. And I already explained what I mean by a troll.
I don't care if you're nasty at all. You have a right to be nasty. Personally, I think it's silly and petty for a man your age to talk so much shit about strangers from another forum behind their back. But that doesn't mean you're not allowed to! And say what you will, you criticize people for insulting you on here, but at least they make those insults to you on here. They don't do it behind your back on another forum.

3 minutes ago, action said:

it takes genuine effort not to take the bait and go on slandering matches, when faced with so much ridicule. I wish, to attach that medal on my sleeve. You could say, that's only a sign of maturity, but I disagree. It takes effort.

But you did go on "slandering matches", just not here but on other forums, probably because you weren't man enough to say actually things to people's faces or because you were afraid of being banned from this forum. Mature my ass :lol: You have been shown to be a little, petty child who fled to other forums when it got too heated where you could slander and insult people from this forum, then came back here pretending it never happened. 

1 minute ago, EvanG said:

you criticize people for insulting you on here, but at least they make those insults to you on here. They don't do it behind your back on another forum.

you say that, as if that's an immature thing.

I chose, not to escalate slandering matches on here. Which is, you have to admit, the best for the board. 

It is actually more mature, to walk away.

So I talk bad about people "behind their backs" as you call it. What do you want me to do then?

Are you saying, hypothetically, if you were on another board, and people talked bad about me, you would go on there telling how awesome I am? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

But you did go on "slandering matches", just not here but on other forums, probably because you weren't man enough to say actually things to people's faces or because you were afraid of being banned from this forum. Mature my ass :lol: You have been shown to be a little, petty child who fled to other forums when it got too heated where you could slander and insult people from this forum, then came back here pretending it never happened. 

SoulMonster, who are you to judge other people on their behaviour?

if you want people to act mature, first make sure you act that way yourself.

I do not apologize for what I did. :)

1 minute ago, action said:

you say that, as if that's an immature thing.

I chose, not to escalate slandering matches on here. Which is, you have to admit, the best for the board. 

It is actually more mature, to walk away.

So I talk bad about people "behind their backs" as you call it. What do you want me to do then?

Are you saying, hypothetically, if you were on another board, and people talked bad about me, you would go on there telling how awesome I am? 

Dude, I have read some of your posts and how toxic they are about this place and posters, then you come back on here trying to pick arguments and troll, and then you go back to the forum with all the other old mygnr members to talk about your actions on here and how stupid this forum is, and now you have the audacity to call yourself mature? 
I don't believe a word you say, and I will leave it at that because this is a waste of time.

Dude, I have read some of your posts and how toxic they are about this place and posters, then you come back on here trying to pick arguments and troll, and then you go back to the forum with all the other old mygnr members to talk about your actions on here and how stupid this forum is, and now you have the audacity to call yourself mature? 
I don't believe a word you say, and I will leave it at that because this is a waste of time.

You know what's funny?

You are now talking about the people on another forum and how toxic they are.

Next, you accuse me of doing the same.

Obviously, there is much bad blood between the two communites, but I flatout refuse to take the blame. it is what it is.

3 minutes ago, action said:

SoulMonster, who are you to judge other people on their behaviour?

if you want people to act mature, first make sure you act that way yourself.

I do not apologize for what I did. :)

No one is asking for an apology from you - no one cares about your childish insults, neither here or especially there. What I found incredibly funny was your idea that you somehow deserved a medal for fleeing to another forum to talk shit about people when you didn't have the courage to do it to their faces :lol: That's not mature, it is childish, weak and petulant. In short, the attempted rebranding of yourself isn't going very well. Now run off somewhere else and whine about me again. 

• Haha 1

Just now, action said:

You know what's funny?

You are now talking about the people on another forum and how toxic they are.

Next, you accuse me of doing the same.

Obviously, there is much bad blood between the two communites, but I flatout refuse to take the blame. it is what it is.

No, I was talking about your posts being toxic. But yes, you're not the only one, that entire place is obsessed with MYGNR and the moderators and posters on here.
But you're the one coming back here to troll.

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

And yeah, we buried the hatchet. Now you're talking shit again. Saying I'm not in a position to criticize anyone lol - or are you just talking about SoulMonster with that remark?

well, it's difficult to keep track of things lately, since everyone seems to  be fighting with everyone.

but as far as I'm concerned, Oldest Goat, we're good. There was bad blood between us, I talked bad about you on another forum like a snake, but I'm not the devil. After we buried the hathet I think you're cool, and I still do.

3 minutes ago, EvanG said:

But you're the one coming back here to troll.

why are you here?

to troll Oldest Goat?

to troll Stay.of.Execution?

so, please, don't go mister nice guy on me. 

6 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

No one is asking for an apology from you - no one cares about your childish insults, neither here or especially there. What I found incredibly funny was your idea that you somehow deserved a medal for fleeing to another forum to talk shit about people when you didn't have the courage to do it to their faces :lol: That's not mature, it is childish, weak and petulant. In short, the attempted rebranding of yourself isn't going very well. Now run off somewhere else and whine about me again. 

tell me, do you tell people in real life, they're a moron? Are you asking in real life if they're retarded?

teach me, SoulMonster, to be more of a mature person

Just now, action said:

why are you here?

to troll Oldest Goat?

to troll Stay.of.Execution?

so, please, don't go mister nice guy on me. 

Troll OldestGoat? I haven't reacted to his posts in forever, must be years now. Although I think I liked one of his posts a while back, hard to keep track. As for stay.of.execution, I can't make fun of his constant obsession with an autistic girl every now and then? He's kinda asking for it.
So, you can finally agree on the fact that you're a troll?

Troll OldestGoat? I haven't reacted to his posts in forever, must be years now. Although I think I liked one of his posts a while back, hard to keep track. As for stay.of.execution, I can't make fun of his constant obsession with an autistic girl every now and then? He's kinda asking for it.
So, you can finally agree on the fact that you're a troll?

only thing you can accuse me of is deviating from the norm, and mostly have contrarian opinions.

But, again, I'm not sorry for that.

Truth can only be reached by challenging the field. Trivial fact; that's what scientists do, when they're conceiving experiments: introducing a foreign element, and watch how the environment reacts.

Just now, action said:

only thing you can accuse me of is deviating from the norm, and mostly have contrarian opinions.

But, again, I'm not sorry for that.

Truth can only be reached by challenging the field. Trivial fact; that's what scientists do, when they're conceiving experiments: introducing a foreign element, and watch how the environment reacts.

Wrong, I can accuse you of being immature and talking shit about people behind their backs because that's a fact. But now run along to the other forum.