What is your least favourite GnR/NuGnR (ex)member?

Least favorite GnR/NuGnR member?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Like I said, Gilby was good at his role and I have nothing against him, but DJ wasn't as bad as people here make it seem (for the most part). DJ wrote solos with the band, did remixes, designed some of the merch from what I remember, and got good reactions from the crowds when I saw that lineup (except for one incident at a 2014 show). I liked the first Sixx AM album and enjoyed them when I went to Cruefest, and Beautiful Creatures had a couple good songs. For better or worse, he fit the 09-14 era well.

Gilby on the other hand just doesn't do anything for me. He's not bad, but I'll usually skip his intros if I'm listening to a live show, and his solo albums aren't for me. Not that Duff, Izzy, etc. don't put out bland solo albums, but Gilby is bland even compared to those.

Of course, 92-93 was a better era overall than 09-14, but my vote still goes for Gilby.

Oh dear Gordon. I think this has met the criteria for the badge:P

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, alfierose said:

I know we only got one vote but here's my top 3.

1. Pitman

2. Ashba

3. Sorum

I can understand not liking Pitman and Ashba, but why don't you like Sorum? 😵‍💫 Sorum is a good drummer and got Guns N'Roses out of a bind when Steven was fired. 😀 Axl himself said something VERY similar. 😀

20 hours ago, Karice said:

I can understand not liking Pitman and Ashba, but why don't you like Sorum? 😵‍💫 Sorum is a good drummer and got Guns N'Roses out of a bind when Steven was fired. 😀 Axl himself said something VERY similar. 😀

I just think he's a bit of a dick generally speaking. Good drummer though and his contribution to GNR still stands.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I just think he's a bit of a dick generally speaking. Good drummer though and his contribution to GNR still stands.

Okay, you don't like his PERSONALITY, makes sense. I've gotta smile at the end of Perfect Crime video when Matt chooses two special Fans to give his drumsticks to! 😀😏 Those Fans probably cherished those drumsticks dearly and probably STILL have them to this day! 😀😏