What is your least favourite GnR/NuGnR (ex)member?

Least favorite GnR/NuGnR member?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It’s probably cliche at this point but I chose Pitman. He just didn’t have the look, didn’t seem “cool” as one would want in their favourite band. He always seemed out of place when watching live videos etc, and that’s saying a lot when at one point they had a member robot dancing and tossing around nunchucks with a damn KFC bucket on his head while his eyes would light up green!! 

v2-bc361ef2dae864418e2e5aaaeaf8a3d7_720w

• Haha 3

Fucksake. Folks voted for Slash and Steve. Really.  I know Adler became a wreck and isn’t the best drummer on the planet. But AFD and earlier was a cohesive sound that made this band world famous. 

I Like this thread. It’s gonna cause rumbles 😁

• Haha 2

Just now, Arnuld said:

It’s DJ Ashba. He just made the band so cheesy

How anyone can put him above Adler and Slash makes my dick itch.  And if anyone can get that reference, it means you love classic movies or you’re old.   Or both. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I went for Pitman. I hate all the beeps and shit noises he added. I may have liked CD without his contribution.

He's also a bit of a creep and a drunk

giphy.gif

Yeah as much as I like If The World (which he wrote most of), I’d have been ok with pitman never being in the band. This is my pick as well.

• Like 1

DJ and Chris Pitman are going head to head lol. I never knew so many people didn’t like Pitman. I always thought of the extra keyboard players as basically non factors to anything. I think Pitman helped write Madagascar which is an absolute banger of a song so I’m definitely glad he was in the band. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Melissa Reese. At least Pitman co-wrote two great songs on CD. Her collaborations with Brain and Bucket were awful. Not an ounce of creative talent.

Seems more people think Slash is less relevant than Melissa.  Some crazy shit is occurring on this thread. 

Although if Slash had had his way the girls would have been fat and had big titties.  Which could have been any city now  let alone Paradise. 

Edited by Oxford

2 hours ago, Arnuld said:

DJ and Chris Pitman are going head to head lol. I never knew so many people didn’t like Pitman. I always thought of the extra keyboard players as basically non factors to anything. I think Pitman helped write Madagascar which is an absolute banger of a song so I’m definitely glad he was in the band. 

Same. Hard for me to go with Pitman when he co-wrote Madagascar 

• Like 1

DJ was my choice. But pitman deserves a shout too, just for being such an arrogant douche when I met him, Frank who was there was an absolute gentleman... So he has a free pass for life on messing up the don't cry drum fills😄

DJ seemed like not the worst guy, but I hated his persona and playing "style".

• Like 2

Pitman seemed like a douche but I like his contributions to CD.

DJ seemed like a douche but at least he wrote original solo spots with the band, he fit that era well (for good and bad reasons) and was cool with fans.

So my vote goes to Gilby. He was a fine replacement and I don't have anything against him, but he didn't write or play on any original songs with GNR and his solo stuff is pretty boring.

• Like 1