Why Perhaps wasn't on Chinese Democracy

OMG is garbage. I'd prefer Absurd over OMG any day. Swapping Sorry for Perhaps? What's wrong with you guys? There are a lot of weak songs on CD which could be swapped for Perhaps, but surely not Sorry. Riad, Scraped, Catcher, SOD... all forgettable songs which I rank lower then Perhaps easily but Perhaps isn't anything special at all. It profited because of the catchy chorus and the nice piano. Axl's voice in the verses are exactly what he sounded like on CD and the heyhays are kind of embarrassing. It could have been safed by a proper solo but Slash played it safe there. Hope he safed some epic solos for The General and future releases. Whoever pretends he's not capable of doing it, is talking shit. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Swapping Sorry for Perhaps? What's wrong with you guys? There are a lot of weak songs on CD which could be swapped for Perhaps, but surely not Sorry. Riad, Scraped, Catcher, SOD... all forgettable songs which I rank lower then Perhaps easily but Perhaps isn't anything special at all. 

😂 I love Rhiad (josh) CITR (demo) & The Blues (Josh). Different strokes for different folks I think. 

Agree that Perhaps isn't special, but definitely better than A&HS by a country mile. 

Don't think Perhaps needed to be on CD given the amount of amazing songs already on there: SR, above 3 songs, TWAT, Madagascar, Prostitute, Sorry, TIL.