What do you want them to do next?

What do you want next from GNR?  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this point I'd just like the rest of the Chinese leftovers put out in one go so a line could be drawn under that whole era. It's mad to me that I was seventeen when Chinese dropped and I'm now thirty-two and Guns are still putting out stuff from that era and I could be forty and still waiting for stuff :lol:

Edited by Seb91
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seb91 said:

At this point I'd just like the rest of the Chinese leftovers put out in one go so a line could be drawn under that whole era. It's mad to me that I was seventeen when Chinese dropped and I'm now thirty-two and Guns are still putting out stuff from that era and I could be forty and still waiting for stuff :lol:

Not to mention they started working on all that stuff when you were like eight or nine years old.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Not to mention they started working on all that stuff when you were like eight or nine years old.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy really. Mad to think that for most of my life Axl’s been working on Chinese stuff. I mean, I started to get into rock music properly when I was around thirteen and that's when it was radio silence from Axl. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that GN'R were still a thing and then when the 2006 comeback happened became a massive fan. Played the Rock AM Ring show on repeat pretty much. Never got to see the tour that year unfortunately but considering Axl was coming on late my Dad would probably have dragged me away before the band came on anyway :lol:

Edited by Seb91
  • Like 2

On 12/12/2023 at 5:17 PM, DarkLotus1111 said:

Release a Chinese Democracy box set featuring: CD I and CD II, also including a remix album with "the best of CD" that has Slash and Duff on it. 

Then go full blown mullet rock with fresh new material.

Yes.  And release the early Illusion demos too.

One of my favorite concerts was the last show of 2017 at the forum.  3 hours 51 minutes.  I was in the 2nd row and it was broadcast on Sirius and yes I have a recording of it.  8 Chinese Democracy songs.  Only down side was no Street of Dreams. 

That would make an awesome Blu Ray/CD release.   

I'm all for CD sessions 2002-present

And the early Illusion sessions too.  I want it all.  Buckethead versions, Robin versions, Slash versions, and whatever DJ versions may exist.  

Edited by BigMike322
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, BigMike322 said:

One of my favorite concerts was the last show of 2017 at the forum.  3 hours 51 minutes.  I was in the 2nd row and it was broadcast on serious and yes I have a recording of it.  8 Chinese Democracy songs.  Only down side was no Street of Dreams. 

Thst would make an awesome Blu Ray/CD release.   

I'm all for CD sessions 2002-present

And the early Illusion sessions too.  I want it all.  Buckethead versions, Robin versions, Slash versions, and whatever DJ versions may exist.  

Yeah, that Forum show is pretty legendary. Going back to the soundboard, Axl didn't sound too bad, either. Not 2016 levels, but better than the past few years.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yeah, that Forum show is pretty legendary. Going back to the soundboard, Axl didn't sound too bad, either. Not 2016 levels, but better than the past few years.

I have a good audio now thr 2nd Vegas show in 2016.  He sounds great and thr quality is pretty good.   There we're some shows I was at thst were great But couldn't get a decent audio recording.