Funny Guns N'Roses moments? 🤣

The 'Bon Jovi can suck my dick' line has already been mentioned but that whole story is filled with gold. Been a while since I've heard it but other bits of the story that made me laugh were:

'I wasn't even fighting and it took five fucking assholes to hold me down'

'These same five guys, holding ice packs on their head...'

Police officer is being a dick 'so to distract him I told him to fuck off.'

All expertly delivered around a blues jam 😂

Another one I love from back in the day is the gig where Axl is seriously pissed off as a parking attendant didn't believe he was the singer and nearly made him miss the gig. Axl changes the lyrics to ISE to refer to the parking attendant before screaming the most passionate 'fuck off' I've ever seen. Later in the gig he gives some more details about what happened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2024 at 11:48 AM, Ratam said:

Apparently these nude guy was in love of Axl...:lol:

🤣 Reminds me of the female fan who goes crazy on Axl trying to wildly kiss him and she almost makes Axl fall before Security drags her away! 🤣

• Like 1

The "Win Axl Rose's apartment," promo video is VERY funny. 🤣🤭 Axl says stuff like,"This wall has only been damaged once, by some guy's head, but it's been replaced." "There's a pool within throwing distance," 😳🤣 "This bed's never been slept in. I'm not saying it hasn't been used, I'm just saying it hasn't been slept in(Love the sexual connotation of that one! 🤣🤭)  "You can keep the pad, I'm keeping my aura!" 🤣🤭 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Slash's Capital One commercial is funny! 🤣 He plays Sweet Child Of Mine guitar chords when auditioning for Lead Guitar and is automatically chosen. He said,"Cool," with a big happy smile like a Teenager. 😇🤣