Funny Guns N'Roses moments? 🤣

Axl tickling Slash on stage while he was playing at one of the NITL shows

Dave Mustaine (from the band Megadeth, if you're not familiar) somehow finding a way to casually walk up stage, mingle a little with the band members of Gn'R in one of the 80's live shows, Izzy cracking a smile, clearly enjoying that moment and Axl commenting on it at the end of the song they were playing "long live Megadeth".

There are so many to choose from. The first one that comes to my mind for whatever reason is Axl being livid with Tom Mayhue (I think) relating to his mic pack at Rio in 01 while they were playing The Blues. Such a beautiful and soothing song and then Axl just beyond pissed losing his control of his emotions. Just a totally classic Axl/GNR moment.

3 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Got to witness one myself last summer in London:

"I can't stop thinkin', thinkin' 'bout sinkin', sinkin' down..." *Axl falls down*

Perfection. And he didn't even miss a beat, despite his tumble

I saw that one on YouTube! 🤣

34 minutes ago, ObsessionofVanity said:

Will forever be Street of Dreams in Paris 2010. Axl jumps off the piano, falls flat, and just brings the mic up to his face to finish the song while he laid there. 

I was about to post him jumping off the piano and landing on his back on the floor as being funny but I was remiss  to not actually do it. 🤣   Thank you for posting it! 🤣 I didn't know that Axl brought the mic to his face and finished singing the song while he laid there however. 🤔💡 The clip I saw ended after Axl fell on the floor. 🤔💡