Slash’s time off

Slash finishes off in Europe and back home at some point in May. Just curious, you guys think Axl, Slash and Duff do some work before he heads back out in July for his solo tour?

Do some recording or maybe release Monsters?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PaoloLA said:

Slash finishes off in Europe and back home at some point in May. Just curious, you guys think Axl, Slash and Duff do some work before he heads back out in July for his solo tour?

Do some recording or maybe release Monsters?

Slash probably will work but more likely on a smkc album. 

At some point we’ll get the “We’re f*ckin back” tour with another NITL set and months of speculation on when they’ll play Monsters. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Wouldn’t plans change that fast in GNR-land, then I’d think they were releasing Monsters this year, probably this summer, but GNR is unpredictable.

Doesn't matter when they'll release it. It will make zero impact anyway when it comes out with zero promotion and as a single song with nothing to follow.

Plus, Monsters isn't exactly a banger that will turn heads - it's just a bit better than the other/ most of the other Chinese leftovers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jacdaniel said:

Slash probably will work but more likely on a smkc album. 

At some point we’ll get the “We’re f*ckin back” tour with another NITL set and months of speculation on when they’ll play Monsters. 

I'm from the future....how?

You're like Mystic Meg....Whoaaaa.dude!

Edited by colonizedmind

3 hours ago, jacdaniel said:

At some point we’ll get the “We’re f*ckin back” tour with another NITL set

Why another NITL set? They haven't played that for a while now. Last year's set was a considerable overhaul

Edited by DoMw94

54 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Doesn't matter when they'll release it. It will make zero impact anyway when it comes out with zero promotion and as a single song with nothing to follow.

Plus, Monsters isn't exactly a banger that will turn heads - it's just a bit better than the other/ most of the other Chinese leftovers.

Surely all true but honestly, at this point I don’t care for their impact. I hope that they release what they got with the production is as good as possible (😂 I know, that was a good one). Just to get disappointed again because they’ll never release anything newly written, even when Slash said so.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PaoloLA said:

Just curious, you guys think Axl, Slash and Duff do some work before he heads back out in July for his solo tour?

Oh I'm sure they're head over heels for this, I mean, look at their history. Releasing banger after banger for years now, how do they do this? Chemistry? Magic? Who knows?!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Spoon87 said:

Oh I'm sure they're head over heels for this, I mean, look at their history. Releasing banger after banger for years now, how do they do this? Chemistry? Magic? Who knows?!

Exactly, the only things they're getting together for is, a BBQ at Axl's mansion to celebrate summer and the return of the Burger truck....On the guest list, must not mentions is new albums and music....

Edited by colonizedmind