RIR website boasts a 'suprise' lineup

mynameisjonas

Crowd member " wheres slash?"

Axl " he's in my ass thats where slash is, go home fuck head "

Leeds festival 02

I have a feeling that he is gonna have to do this a LOT this summer.

If someone yelled that, Axl would be likely to have the crowd beat the sorry mother fucker's ass! I would gladly fuck up someone who was that ignorant to do that during a GNR concert, if they were standing next to me.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl throwing copies of Chinese Democracy into the crowd before it's release. Just a few copies. C'mon throw us a fricking bone.

now you know Axl's more likely to shave his hair than that :P

How about he announces the surprise lineup with a police cone strapped to his head in a press conference saying.. "well now that bucket has left i thought we needed a new gimmick" :rofl-lol:

isn't the surprise going to be spoiled by the NY gigs?

not if its a differant line up for the ny gigs

how can they have any cohesion when they practice without Axl and have different line-ups at different gigs? it's seems to me if it were a special guest, i.e. Brian May, it would be billed as such. to me, "surprise line-up" doesn't signal a one-off type of appearance. to me, it would be the unveiling of the new Guns N' Roses. of course we're getting into symantics here.

So some people will see a different line-up than others..That ain`t fair!.

If Slash and co. will come back they should come back for a whole tour and not just for 2 shows.

People who have tickets and get to see the new line up will be really disappointed.

IF that will happen....We don`t know shit yet!.

I think the surprise lineup is just the replacement for Buckethead - whoever it is will be a surprise to GNR fans as no one can guess who it is.

Howvever, i really hope it is Slash so i can laugh at all the 'experts' on this forum who are slating people for saying Slash will never re-unite :D

So some people will see a different line-up than others..That ain`t fair!.

If Slash and co. will come back they should come back for a whole tour and not just for 2 shows.

People who have tickets and get to see the new line up will be really disappointed.

IF that will happen....We don`t know shit yet!.

"The band’s line-up for the Tour has not yet been released and is announced as a ‘surprise’ for the audience."

Meaning the line-up for RIR and the Tour is the same, you stupid f&§%$

There's NO WAY Axl is going to rehearse a band for the New York gigs..scrap them,then rehearse another band (for two weeks) before the Rio gig!!

The intent of the warm up gigs is just that...a warm up...work the bugs out...get loosened up and back into the swing of things.

As far as this "surprise" talk...listen to any band before they go on tour,they try to entice the public by being vague."We don't want to say much...we want to keep it a surprise...but it's going to be our BIGGEST and BEST tour yet".

That shit goes on all the time.

I'd say in this case...they worded it as a surprise for two reasons..

a)to be vague and entice the public...which is working

b)because they have no clue who is in the band,and they had to say SOMETHING