Glasgow, Scotland - 21st of July 2006

W. Axl Kev

rock3 I'm getting my ticket on friday morning! This is gonna be so fuckin' sweet and I'd like to highlight this post with a quote from Wildrose from a month or so back:

...but let's face it Guns N' Roses are NEVER going to play Scotland.

A nice big glass of 'Fuck You!' to be served there I think?

Anyway whoever is going... let's fuckin' meetup! rock1

Edited by W. Axl Kev

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rock3 I'm getting my ticket on friday morning! This is gonna be so fuckin' sweet and I'd like to highlight this post with a quote from Wildrose from a month or so back:

GOAB will be there brother ;)

Kev, brother, you fuckin know I would never EVER miss this! OMFG! It hasn't sank in yet!

As i'm from Edinburgh and couldnt get a ticket for the Hammersmith show I am definately going!

Does anyone think there will be a problem gettin tickets on friday? i dont have a clue what the presale thing is and i dont want another Hammersmith escapade where i was on the phone from 9am til like 11am trying to get tickets!

See y'all there!

As i'm from Edinburgh and couldnt get a ticket for the Hammersmith show I am definately going!

Does anyone think there will be a problem gettin tickets on friday? i dont have a clue what the presale thing is and i dont want another Hammersmith escapade where i was on the phone from 9am til like 11am trying to get tickets!

See y'all there!

I'm there. Fuck yeah!!

cant wait too go but no idea how too get tickets :anger::question:

someone posted on another thread that you call 0870 040 4000 to get tickets for the Glasgow SECC show. I think the line opens at 9am on friday.

cheers man i am just worried about all this pre sale shit they better not sell oot

yeah me too, ive been waitin for somethin like this since i got into GN'R, and i may not get a better opportunity.

https://www.ticketrush.co.uk/nokia/events/e...id=183372&gi=17

there u go folks just sign up to this (free) then go to buy tickets and it will redirect you to the ticketmaster website thats how i got my tickets for the glasgow show, its the only way I could get to the guns tickets on ticketmaster good luck folks hope this helps. rock1

https://www.ticketrush.co.uk/nokia/events/e...id=183372&gi=17

there u go folks just sign up to this (free) then go to buy tickets and it will redirect you to the ticketmaster website thats how i got my tickets for the glasgow show, its the only way I could get to the guns tickets on ticketmaster good luck folks hope this helps. rock1

Hey thanks man! i owe you big time! just ordered my tickets! YES!!!

Just ordered my tickets for my girlfriend and i! WOOOOOP!!!! Cant fucking wait!! She may get a little worried when i am standing dumbfounded, mouth open, eyes wide with a small amount of dribble comin out of my mouth staring at guys but hey, its GNR!!!!!!!

Anybody wanna meet up???

SEE YOU THERE!!!

rock1

Just pre ordered my ticket for glasgow if only i could get seating plans for the hall then i would know where im sitting.

cant wait.

only bad thing is im going myself noone would come with me. :(