Glasgow, Scotland - 21st of July 2006

W. Axl Kev

Hey all.

Im in Rosyth, Dunfermline. Will be making my way over to the SECC sometime tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to it, might see some of you around.

Crackers

Hey mate, I hope to see you there ;)

Tomorrow guys! rock3

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm goin to head to waxys at 2 then head to the solid rock.

just read the posts on newcasle, and i hope they still play glasgow and that no fucker throws anything on stage as some fuckin asshole did last night.

hopefully this time there wont be people dressed lik fuds, the last show i was at was marilyn manson at breahead and 98% of the people i saw had clothes like his, christ it was hard not to laugh at them, it must have been a bastard for the guys at the door looking at all the people with that shit on and the shit all over their faces :rofl-lol:

ill be heading up around 4ish as the motorway is busy at that time,

i cant wait and he better show up and not walk off stage either,

im not going to any pubs as im going myself must be mad to go myself.

anyone else going thereselfs?

Hey I can't wait for tomorrow night.

I went to the Newcastle show it was amazing.

Came on at 10.15pm and did 2hrs, yeah he walked off during last song but was only for minute.

When he came back on he made joke about it, in fact he was joking thoughout the show.

Should be even better with Glasgow crowd, Newcastle were quite tame.

GET EXCITED IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY!!!! rock3

Well guys, almost there. I'm going through quite early tomorrow to begin drinking. I may swing by the Solid Rock cafe for a bit to see you all!

However, if I don't get to meet any of you, enjoy the show, stay safe and get your face rocked off! rock1

1 more sleep till GN'R! :xmasssanta:

Enjoy! :D

GUNS N ROSES MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its 11:25 im gonna go get shower get dressed then go get bus into town get in solic around 1ish and see you all there

rock n roll guys lets fucking bounce and rock the shit outta this gig so they come back!!! i honestly believe they will be stunned by the crowd tonight cos we always go mental bring it on!!!

What time do you think the gig will finish? I've got a deadline of the back of 11 to be out of there which kinda irritates me a bit.... cos if i don't go then i'm stranded. Bumblefoot told me to bring a sleeping bag just in case but I THINK he was kidding.... :unsure:

That was mind blowing, every time i see this band they impress me more.Glasgow welcomed this band like they were messiah's and rocked the fuck out.A night i will never forget and i don't think the band will either rock3

Totally agree, GOAB!

I do have a major grievence with certain fuckwits who were almost intent on causing another Donnington - but other than that, I was in heaven!

Have written a bit more on another thread - my arms are too sore to do anymore typing! Lol! :(:P

Outstanding, I have a grin on my face every time I think or talk about it. Didn't seem real alot of the time. Axl voice was top class.

I was like 6/7 rows from the stage when it Jungle started. then Its So Easy came on and I decided to move towards the back where I found a spot, like midway between the stage and the seating area up the back, with an excellent view. Was before Brownstone when Axl told everyone to take a couple of steps back.

Does anyone know what "fuckhead" shouted at Axl? "get on with it" or something?

I noticed only 1 person (some hot brunette bird who was dancing next to me most the night) around me knew the new songs. I wasn't expecting Better or Madagascar after the seeing the Sheffield & Newcastle setlists. Afterwards I bought a GNR flag, T-shirt and a poster.

Also, did anyone see Frank and Pittman play fighting, haha.

Monty

yeah twas amazing! i almost got killed at the fucking front! that shit was scary :rofl-lol: me and my friends are quite small and my friend got lifted out cause he couldnt breathe. and i made my way towards the back, struggling like a bitch! and i never found two of my other friends! :rofl-lol: hope theyre ok :ph34r: i also had visions of Donnington. i felt sorry for all the girls at the front , i seen alot of them struggling and getting upset. one girl was pregnant :ph34r:

when i got out the crowd my friend was outside the actual concert place, outside of the doors. and he wasnt alowed back in but i basically begged them to let him back in and they did :xmasssanta: and then we just stayed up near the back and had a fuckin fantastic time!

apart from the craziness it was the best night of my life! being like 8 feet from Axl!!! :D i felt like i was dreaming! it felt like i was watching a fucking DVD or something! Bumbles november rain solo was a fucking highlight to me! sending shivers down my spine! i also saw my old maths teacher there! that was unexpected but awesome! :P

yeah twas amazing! i almost got killed at the fucking front! that shit was scary :rofl-lol: me and my friends are quite small and my friend got lifted out cause he couldnt breathe. and i made my way towards the back, struggling like a bitch! and i never found two of my other friends! :rofl-lol: hope theyre ok :ph34r: i also had visions of Donnington. i felt sorry for all the girls at the front , i seen alot of them struggling and getting upset. one girl was pregnant :ph34r:

when i got out the crowd my friend was outside the actual concert place, outside of the doors. and he wasnt alowed back in but i basically begged them to let him back in and they did :xmasssanta: and then we just stayed up near the back and had a fuckin fantastic time!

apart from the craziness it was the best night of my life! being like 8 feet from Axl!!! :D i felt like i was dreaming! it felt like i was watching a fucking DVD or something! Bumbles november rain solo was a fucking highlight to me! sending shivers down my spine! i also saw my old maths teacher there! that was unexpected but awesome! :P

Dude... did your mother have to come pick you up? don't take this offensively or anything but my mum was up waiting for me and my friends and she got asked if she was the mother of some kid who'd come down all the way from aberdeen... just noticed you were from the Granite city and thought i'd ask

Does anyone know what "fuckhead" shouted at Axl? "get on with it" or something?

Some fuckers started chanting velvet revolver :rolleyes:

He said 'Then go home, fuckhead!' then ranted on about something. I asked Kevdo and Axl supposedly said something like 'You could easily catch a bus home'.