Message from Merck and Axl

thelostrose

Jarmo is your greatest ally and he has a proximity to us that is to your benefit. No one else in the online community has it. He has credible information for you directly from the source.

What about mods here? :anger:

Merck could have been kind enough to forward it on to one of the mods on this forum also.

No biggie...it's much more fun sitting in the back of the classroom anyway. ;)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two words for Merk...FUCK YOU.

If he and his gig were professional they would be more interactive and less bullshitive.(if W can make up word so can I)

Notice the fuckers are always reactive and not proactive.??They wait till the shit hits the fan and then come out of thier collective closets and slam us again. Notice again that they wait until after the fact to say ANYTHING. I suggest Axl you get some new professionals to do a little PROMOTION for you and GNR.

Umm Merky...things wouldn't be so fucking negative and rumours wouldn't be so interesting if your got off of your ass and did a little fan-band interaction. I could assure you ol' Merk that the bitching in this Forum (and all the others)would stop if they didn't choose to condesend the lot of us with remarks to the extent... that the 300 or so of us...spend our lives waiting sitting around our computers with baited breath for the return of the Rock and Roll Messiah...

Get fucken real.

The main thing I'm interested in is if Axl and the new boys can actually MAKE it to Chicago and Ames.....

At his 4th barbeque Axl simply vanished into the night without so much as a GOOOOOOOOODD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKIIIIIIIINNNG NIGHT! That wasn't so hard to hold up under unless you were fans with plans. Fans with tickets in hand , Hotel reservations, Airline tickets ect.....

Merk thanks for the-Nice big healthy FUCK YOU to us the loyal fans of Axl.... I see where your bread is buttered.

Edited by rockerman

Sorry, this one won't be long. Merk and Axl are the two biggest charlatans going? Do these fuckers even understand human behavior? There's one way to dispel lies and rumors, and that's with the truth...BUt why is that so fucking hard in their case?

After reading Merk's comments I wanted to have frozen watermelons cannon shot into my crotch! The man is just an excuse machine. The fact that GNR, the band that says whatever they want, have adopted censorship as a means to stop the backlash is rediculous. 99% of the backlash is about the lack of album news or promotion, I don't see Merk shedding any light on that subject.

Also, I love how Merk claims every fan at the Meadowlands had "lost" themselves in an amazing concert, yet everyone that was there said the crowd sucked, was dead, and mostly bored. What the fuck?

Ultimately, Merk and Axl can't figure out how to control the internet, and Axl is so used to having control, but listen buddy, this ain't 92 anymore, if you fuck with your fans, the word will spread over the internet that you are a shithead real fast. Axl and Merk need to get with the modern world and release some real news and stop with the same old censorship, nobody understands us, those are lies crap.

Axl and Merk? WHen the fuck does Chinese Democracy start? That's all we want to know, don't have an answer? Then shut the fuck up, cancel the tour, and don't come back until your ready to deliver.

Dear Kaneda,

Don't take it bad, but... did you really search around you if anybody wanted to hear your complain before you decided we would? :drevil:

Not that you're boring, no not at all, it's just that we had so many posts like this before and very recently also.

I don't say it especially for you, but you're among them, can you people try and understand that if something pisses you off badly, we are not always the one willing to know it?

Just a reminder before you asked Merck, Axl or anyone to shut the fuck up: YOU were part of those BEGGING, FALLING DOWN TO YOUR KNEES, just to have a simple Statement from the management or from AXL himself.

You've had : A great tour in Europe, Axl everywhere partying around and doing his singing job FRANCKLY well and more recently, :o STATEMENTS :o

Tell me baby Kaneda: What is it you didn't like of your own requests? :heart:

I won't tell you that you can't always get want you want, but sometimes it's the case. It's a fact we all want chinese Democracy. I promise you. But we had a lot this year already, don't you think? Does someone owe you anything?

Please, everytime you're angry, try and look around before you post again the SAME SHIT :fuckyou: all over again.

We know you: we remember your depression for not seing axl everywhere and all your criticism as well as your intend to come back with positive terms on Axl and the band. Like I said: WE KNOW YOU WELL.

But in return:

CAN'T YOU FORGET US SOMETIMES?

It's a heartfelt request.

Sleeping Stone.

this has been posted before... and what does it have to do with a riot? :huh:

"The professionals around me felt that Portland was a potentially explosive situation that could have had a somewhat similar result "

that's what...they thought it might turn into a riot for some unknown reason...or maybe the two fire marshals were going to start a riot?

I got where Axl makes reference to a possible riot...but I don't know why..

thanks 3rdwheel. but that's what's so sad about everything. you shoudln't have HAD to explain that. i really would like to know the age of every poster so i have an idea what the fuck is going on here at this bb.

maybe we (positive posters who can also retain text from official news stories in our fucking brains) should have a heavily moderated forum where these 3 groups of people aren't allowed to post...

stupid posters (can't retain info in brains from official news stories)

liars

negative idiots who need medication (people who worry about 3,500 tickets sold in a soft market or worrying about no release date even though Merck said it might just appear on the shelf)

actually there is a rule here "posts must make sense". so really every post that contradicts official word from a news story should be deleted. hmmm, maybe we should be asking why they're NOT being deleted.

Edited by OnTheNightTrain

So basically....if we read between the lines as you imply we should. Axl and gang were threatened by these 2 faceless fuck marshalls, of riots and the like and a repeat nightmare of the past? So this was the path of least resistance? To cancel?

Makes sense. I don't blame them. I see.

It's not right for make to make baseless assumptions about the Internet fans like that. Del James previously called Internet users "pests," Axl lashed out at Internet users numerous times, and now Merck has jumped on the bandwagon.

I understand that he'd be pissed at people who complain about setlists, but when you want to talk about "reconnecting to reality," you've got to realize that part of the reason most of us don't go to shows every night is because of reality. I'd go in a heartbeat if they played my state or if I didn't have a job I had to go to or if I had all the money in the world to travel around America following them. They aren't, and I don't, and so I'm at home, sitting at my computer.

This "vocal minority" Del mentioned in his article that was pulled from the site are the same minority that has been helping to hype the band over the years while we've gotten nothing in return. No other band treats its fans so poorly and expects so much in return.

I understand putting down the people who bitch and moan, but just because you're on a message board doesn't mean you aren't a "real fan." WTF!

I'd go to a show if they played in my fucking state, but they're not, because Axl caused a riot last time he was here because he didn't show up. Does that mean fans who live around me and use computers to get their GN'R news are all not TRUE fans because they're not at shows? What about the people in other portions of the world?

And trying to justify the censorship of people is wrong, period. Discussing the Harley-Davidson ad was NOT a source of "lies." Merck used this as an excuse. The simple fact was that - as jarmo said - "someone jumped the gun" and the ad was put online before it was meant to be displayed. Merck didn't want anyone to discuss it because he had hoped so few people had seen it that word wouldn't get around. He wanted to keep it a surprise.

Well, people saw it. A lot of them. And he should have known how fast word spreads on the GN'R forums.

So basically....if we read between the lines as you imply we should. Axl and gang were threatened by these 2 faceless fuck marshalls, of riots and the like and a repeat nightmare of the past? So this was the path of least resistance? To cancel?

Makes sense. I don't blame them. I see.

it's not even really reading BTL, he said it. the only reading BTL is that he names the fuckers who wanted a riot that night. but he did it using two seperate press releases. and you can be damn sure that most of what went on in those meetings was documented to show that they were being treated differently than other similar acts that played there. and Merck will likely sue for the $200,000 dollar loss.

Who exactly is Jarmo? Is he a businessman in the music industry? Or just some random hardcore fan who doesn't have a job and sits at the computer talking about GNR all day? Why is he important?

Is he even in the U.S.?

I'm not trying to be funny. Who is this guy?

Sorry, this one won't be long. Merk and Axl are the two biggest charlatans going? Do these fuckers even understand human behavior? There's one way to dispel lies and rumors, and that's with the truth...BUt why is that so fucking hard in their case?

After reading Merk's comments I wanted to have frozen watermelons cannon shot into my crotch! The man is just an excuse machine. The fact that GNR, the band that says whatever they want, have adopted censorship as a means to stop the backlash is rediculous. 99% of the backlash is about the lack of album news or promotion, I don't see Merk shedding any light on that subject.

Also, I love how Merk claims every fan at the Meadowlands had "lost" themselves in an amazing concert, yet everyone that was there said the crowd sucked, was dead, and mostly bored. What the fuck?

Ultimately, Merk and Axl can't figure out how to control the internet, and Axl is so used to having control, but listen buddy, this ain't 92 anymore, if you fuck with your fans, the word will spread over the internet that you are a shithead real fast. Axl and Merk need to get with the modern world and release some real news and stop with the same old censorship, nobody understands us, those are lies crap.

Axl and Merk? WHen the fuck does Chinese Democracy start? That's all we want to know, don't have an answer? Then shut the fuck up, cancel the tour, and don't come back until your ready to deliver.

your such a whiny thing aren't you? :fuckyou:

So what was the specific issue? What exactly were the fire marshalls attempting to do at that show that was so unsafe and would have endangered the fans? I really dont' get it.

I asked this 3 times in the thread over on the other board. All 3 of my posts were deleted. Apparently the spin machine had rolled long enough for Merck and co., so they just resort back to censorship.

You know... still haven't seen SAW III yet... I really should get off my arse and go see it!

I saw it last Friday! Highly overrated, nothing in it that actually made me ill.. was quite disappointed actually!

KK x

well it was better than part 2. it's an enjoyable movie, just dont go in expecting a masterpiece and youll be ok :book:

There's are boy Kaneda again dude i dont agree with ur posts but I must admit they are entertaining how you take everything the band says and just curse them out i hace a good chuckle every time i read ur posts dude keep it up.

But I think its fair to say that Axl cares about his fans because if he didnt then we wouldn't have a tour we wouldn't have a new CD on its way face it if Axl didn't care about the fans then we wouldn't have Guns N Roses. So for people to think Axl dosen't care about the fans is BS.

I have figured out Kaneda.

Check out what Wikipedia says about Kaneda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shotaro_Kaneda_%28Akira%29

"Personality

Kaneda is brave, independent, and defiant of the law and adult authority. He is rebellious, disobedient, uncooperative and tries to show off in everything he does. He is known to act before thinking things out fully, and he pays for this several times. The organizer and leader of a bike gang called the Capsules, he attends reform school in Neo-Tokyo and is perceived by his fellow students as more than a little egotistical."

Ya that fits.

the GnR camp is just fueling more posts. maybe that's what they want...they can't be that simple minded.

The have to be. They can't show any weakness, otherwise the world wins.

How do they define weakness then? Cause I think this makes them look weaker by responding this way. Here's what I think they should have said -

"I think these boards are awesome and therefore we want to participate in the dialogue...here's our point of view..."

The problem with what they did was that they try to come from a point of authority, when in reality...they have none over this.