Will CD be out by the end of 2006?

Found this.. check the date..

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.d...mp;primaryID=-1

Are HMV UK fucking around again? It says 18/12/06 but that the title is deleted. WTF!?

I'm pretty sure the release date was updated as it used to say something else. HMV are dicks it makes no sense <_<

£8.99 pretty cheap

:rofl-lol: indeed it is. It would nice if this was in any way related to a true release date but i doubt it.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are HMV UK fucking around again? It says 18/12/06 but that the title is deleted. WTF!?

I'm pretty sure the release date was updated as it used to say something else. HMV are dicks it makes no sense <_<

£8.99 pretty cheap

:rofl-lol: indeed it is. It would nice if this was in any way related to a true release date but i doubt it.

so it's already going in the bargain bin :P

£8.99 pretty cheap

so it's already going in the bargain bin :P

At $13 million and counting production cost. If this album was sold for £50 that would probably be a bargain. I wonder how much it will cost.

Sorry about stating 'another' CD coming soon thread, but this one is different to all the rest. This one is the one that speaks about the 1st possible time CD can appear during 2006

Next week sees the arrival of the Tuesday of all Tuesdays and should with any luck see the arrival of CD.

While writting that not one bit of me feels that CD will be appearing anytime soon :(

Well dude it's not going to happen.Unless Axl has made a hidden contract with the record company and they have kept this thing a super-secret-hidden-thing.But I doubt it.2006 was the year.Axie blew it.

CD is obviously on its way, they've had a great tour this year. I saw them three times, and each time they were amazing. I think GNR are planning on touring for a long time, from the rumours of Australia and what Fortus said about Asia. CD will be out sometime during the tour, we've waited this long i don't think a few more months is gonna make a big difference. Although if it is released next Tuesday, i will be the happiest man alive!

Yeah I know...that's why I don't think CD is going to come out.This thing sucks.

And Stonebird,I am done waiting for Axie's sorry ass.I don't want an album instantly..If he just says ''Ok,I dunno the relese date but I know it's going to come out'' I'll be happy.But he LIED.And that thing sucks more than everything that has sucked before (2005,2004,2003,etc.).

Edited by Auri~rubigo

Yeah I know...that's why I don't think CD is going to come out.This thing sucks.

And Stonebird,I am done waiting for Axie's sorry ass.I don't want an album instantly..If he just says ''Ok,I dunno the relese date but I know it's going to come out'' I'll be happy.But he LIED.And that thing sucks more than everything that has sucked before (2005,2004,2003,etc.).

Maybe Axl had every intention of releasing CD this year, but for whatever reason it has been delayed. What i'm saying is, there is more to the release of CD than Axl. I know what you mean though, i feel lied to as well, if things weren't 100% positive for the release this year, then perhaps Axl should have kept quiet.

Maybe Axl had every intention of releasing CD this year, but for whatever reason it has been delayed. What i'm saying is, there is more to the release of CD than Axl. I know what you mean though, i feel lied to as well, if things weren't 100% positive for the release this year, then perhaps Axl should have kept quiet.

Well we got to see him live so i am grateful. We got interviews and DVDs. Dont worry, it will be out when its ready...

Well unless Axl has hired the Oompah Loompahs from Willy Wonka to make copies of CD in his basement I don't see anything showing up at all next week. I want it to be true as much as anyone else does but I just don't think its coming out next week. This album is too well known to be kept a secret until the last minute, if there was a chance of it just showing up next week we would have heard about it.

In reality the album isn't that well known, few people of the entire music comunity have heard of chinese democracy because not every goes on the internet to bitch.

he did lie.

he didnt lie, he gave an estimation, circumstances changed and now hes suffering for it. Maybe this is the reason we have a lack of information because people will bitch when things dont go to plan.

he didnt lie, he gave an estimation, circumstances changed and now hes suffering for it. Maybe this is the reason we have a lack of information because people will bitch when things dont go to plan.

Was Merck giving an estimation when he said "there are 13 Tuesdays left, blahblahblah..." ? No. He was saying clearly that the album was going to be released this year.

If Axl wasn't sure that it would be released this year, he should have been more cautious.

ok think of how much work it would take to get this album out by next week

assuming that - art work has been printed, track selection finalized, record company gives a head up, SOME sort of in store poster display or some kind of P.O.P. is done, packaging of cd, distrubution, shipping time, etc...

there is no chance a release can come, and im not just being negative... the amount of work it takes to get a cd out, and the the amount of time it takes is alot, EVEN IF you have the strings to pull, you have a ton of inside people (confidentiality contracts) SOMEONE would have said something...

the only way a album COULD be released at a snap of the finger is a ITUNES format, which i don't think axl is stupid enough to do...

in all honesty i think axl had the intentions of getting this album out this year, and maybe jumped the gun with all the hype of the tour thinking he could...

in the end, i think the record company hasn't given the thumbs up, and thats the holdup, because axl wanted to do the straight release, no promo... and they said, 13$ mil put in to this and you wont even promote it, i dont think so .... so IF it doesnt come out , i think it will get tied up in a court...

thats my view....

I really don't care when it comes out at this point. It would be great if it came out before years end, but I don't think it's possible. I figure, I've been waiting for this album for years, what's a few more months? It's not gonna kill me. After all I got the leaks to hold me over. All this speculating is gonna drive everyone insane. Just sit back and relax, and before ya know it, you'll have CD in your hands. ;)