Will CD be out by the end of 2006?

I've been devoted to *the music* for over half my life. Does the fact that I don't think Axl craps strawberry ice cream really make me less of very loyal fan?

On this board, yes.

But Axlites have no souls, so I wouldnt worry about them. ;)

who needs a soul when they try and live throw axls lol.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the shit he leaked to get people into the tour its probably the best shit he had, theres no way he would drop an album made with that CRAP :xmasschef2: . It would bomb like the columbia, chernobyl, and titanic, combined. There has to be literally thousands of magazine writers out there wanting to DEFECATE on him. He puts out the song that starts with him singing "oaaaaaaaa oaaaaa oaaaaa"...... i mean come on, it sounds like someone its murdering a cat! :rofl-lol: .

Contrary to what he wants everybody to think, he actuallt cares. No one rants like he does and do not care at all.

You wont see chinese democracy until the record is at the level of one of the illusions cds, and its very possible that never ever happens.

Add to all of the above that artists do not make real money from records....

There wont be a record this year, or next year, or in five lears, at least.

This is the sad truth. The scales are so unbalanced. It's like risk your entire reputation by have a bomb record and ruining even what you used have against no real fanancial reward. But why he keeps saying it will be out is beyond me. The past is a hard thing to compete with.

the shit he leaked to get people into the tour its probably the best shit he had, theres no way he would drop an album made with that CRAP :xmasschef2: . It would bomb like the columbia, chernobyl, and titanic, combined. There has to be literally thousands of magazine writers out there wanting to DEFECATE on him. He puts out the song that starts with him singing "oaaaaaaaa oaaaaa oaaaaa"...... i mean come on, it sounds like someone its murdering a cat! :rofl-lol: .

Contrary to what he wants everybody to think, he actuallt cares. No one rants like he does and do not care at all.

You wont see chinese democracy until the record is at the level of one of the illusions cds, and its very possible that never ever happens.

just wait we still have 25 days to go this year.

No0b by name, no0b by nature.

FIRST THING FIRST...

3 tuesdays left before 07... 2 tuesdays left before christmas...

17 working days left before 07... 12 working days left before christmas...

And itd be baaaad business from any band out there to put a new album out between christmas and new year. If it is this year it HAS to come out before christmas...

But i believe 2007 is the year

I think it makes all the fucking sense that Axl puts CD out next year on the 20th anniversary of Appetite...

And if CD fails to be a huge album, GNR could easily promote the shows with both the new album and the celebration of Appetite for destruction. I mean Metallica did just that this summer in Europe with Puppez...

20th Anniversay promotion would happen even if there is '06 release. The majority of the promotion for a late December release would be in '07 anyway...

Yeah.

Other's have brought up this theory before and I highly doubt that Axl was waiting for the 20th anniversary- besides it just shows how long its been since GnR was popular.

You're an IDIOT!!!! People celebrate anniversary's to reminisce; it's not the same band, why would Axl want to time it to a date that would celebrate an album the OLD MEMBERS created? Seriously, this album was supposed to be out in 2000, so Axl wasn't planning back then on a 2007 release...

I hate these dumb idiots and how they forgive Axl for lying and then attach to some date in the future and rationalize why then would be the perfect time to release it.

If the original band were still together, the 20 year date would mean a lot...but now it doesn't mean shit. It's just an indication of how retarded it is that Axl Rose, 20 yaers later, has yet to grow up one bit.

Yet the "NEW"-Gnr plays atleast 8 songs from appetite every fucking night... and all in all they play 20-24 songs.. go figure...

although I'm none the wiser about CD than when I was a noob. Leaks was exciting tho. And Del's criticism hurt me deep in my soul. ha.

leaks were good for about a month. but then they lost their apeal

I disagree, I still enjoy most of them.

FIRST THING FIRST...

3 tuesdays left before 07... 2 tuesdays left before christmas...

17 working days left before 07... 12 working days left before christmas...

And itd be baaaad business from any band out there to put a new album out between christmas and new year. If it is this year it HAS to come out before christmas...

But i believe 2007 is the year

I think it makes all the fucking sense that Axl puts CD out next year on the 20th anniversary of Appetite...

And if CD fails to be a huge album, GNR could easily promote the shows with both the new album and the celebration of Appetite for destruction. I mean Metallica did just that this summer in Europe with Puppez...

It would be nice to see Slash blowing the candles!!! rock3 rock1

the theory could be a good idea (although the old gnr is not together) so it wouldnt make much sense :(

anywho!! im not so sure if the album will ever come out :question:

it seems like axl isnt ready or confident in himself to take out an album & if so it isnt fair that he has these new guys thinkin they might have a new album

If the new stuff is "crap" then what exactly are you doing here? I can understand complaining about setlists, CD, the lack of info, etc, etc, etc. But if you think all the new stuff is his best stuff and that it is crap, why are you here ? Dont misunderstand me- you are welcome to express your opinion, but seriously, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE if you think the new music sucks !?!

Before this year when Axl started promising the album, i used to say my prediction was July 2007. I think if it doesn't come out before January 1st we won't see it until July. I also think the label would be more than willing to milk the 20th anniversary thing if they think it'll help sell Chinese Democracy, but that's just my own assumption.

I also think that if it doesn't come out in 2007, it's over.

I think there will be an announcement which will contains information about

-New tour dates 2007

-Status of cd (maybe we get the release date finally, i guess its february. Maybe the tracklist)

Didnt Merck also said a week ago that we will hear from CD and Gnr before the end of the year? So i guess next week is the best time to announce something before christmas holidays.