Will CD be out by the end of 2006?

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if one more person mentions a reunion, i may get sick.

shut the fuck up! it's not happening anytime soon. :anger:

I think there will be a reunion soon. Within one to two years. Axl has failed with his solo project, and will either go back into hiding or do the sensible thing and get back with the guys that helped make him what he is today. I think the latter is more realistic.

if one more person mentions a reunion, i may get sick.

shut the fuck up! it's not happening anytime soon. :anger:

I think there will be a reunion soon. Within one to two years. Axl has failed with his solo project, and will either go back into hiding or do the sensible thing and get back with the guys that helped make him what he is today. I think the latter is more realistic.

hold on now... how has Axl failed in his solo project? yeah we're all pretty pissed off and fed up at this stage but until the album is released, he hasn't even started his solo project. so far he has failed to start. But that's not the same as failing in general.

we'll know in 26 days. won't we?

anybody working at a music store would laugh at such a claim, fact is Universal already hinted it wouldnt be out this year ....there is going to promotion if it does come out .....there is also no such thing as a SECRET release in this era of music, it will leak before its released, every album does

album will not coming out anytime between december 25 - january 1st

get it into your head

Edited by motownjunkie

Don't worry cause according to WiLLy"The Kid" it's a Trilogy.

I have never laughed so hard!!!

What if he is right?? :drevil: then he is gonna laugh at us ^_^

oh well... :xmasssanta:

Edited by dally

I believe that the 18th is the most feasable date for the release and here's why...

1) Universal is paying for the promotion when/if it happens. I find it slightly coincidental that the 3 dates at the Universal Ampitheater are wrapped around this date. Promotional blitz anyone?

2) Fall doesnt end until December 21...meaning Axl's promise of a fall/late fall release would still be fulfilled.

3) Merck's "I dont know if there will be any promotion. You may just walk into you record store one tuesday and find it." comments in Rolling Stone would explain why no single or promotional flyers have been put out as of yet. Think about it, if a single was released, we'd be expecting the album to quickly follow. Merck's statement suggests otherwise. They have a plan people, strange as it may be.

4)I believe Merck knew exactly what he was doing when he told Rolling Stone "Theres (insert #) Tuesdays left in the year you'll see it on one of them." Again, suggesting that no single, video, or any other sort of promotion would come prior to the album's release.

Merck knew his statements would be everywhere. He picked his words carefully and wisely, but he did leave clues. But these are just educated guesses. The 18th could come and go with no news for all I know. It just adds up to me. For now, Im stickin with the 18th...