New GNR song on Rock Band 3?

ManetsBR

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who's interviewing them is avoiding the set list intentionally. He keeps bringing it up and then goes to different subject.

talking about songs now!

bohemian rhapsody. no guns song.. but its only four songs of the whole thing

Edited by henfjel

He revealed only a few bands.

Just to add to the rumors - the big addition to this game is keyboards, right?

Think about the possibilities for songs, new and old, from GN'R. Very few bands have songs with keys that are a) Good B) more than background filler and c) Hits

November Rain

This I Love

those two alone would ROCK and NR is considered a classic

He revealed only a few bands.

Just to add to the rumors - the big addition to this game is keyboards, right?

Think about the possibilities for songs, new and old, from GN'R. Very few bands have songs with keys that are a) Good B) more than background filler and c) Hits

November Rain

This I Love

those two alone would ROCK and NR is considered a classic

This I Love is already available to Rock Band, so I think that one is out of the question for RB3. Maybe an update on DLC though.

immeadiately thought of Street of Dreams, the piano intro would be perfect

That's already playable due to being DLC on Rock Band 2. No word on whether the piano tracks will be playable or not, probably not though. There's no way they'd release the same song twice.

That's already playable due to being DLC on Rock Band 2. No word on whether the piano tracks will be playable or not, probably not though. There's no way they'd release the same song twice.

I could see them doing the piano tracks for some songs already available as a free bonus sort of thing. Like free to people who already got the song and if you buy it now you get it also.

I am 100 percent sure there will be no new GN'R song on Rock Band. It just won't happen.

I don't believe this rumor, but to be fair, people said the exact same thing before Shackler's was announced for RB2.

Talking about Shacklers and Rock Band 2....

E3 2008.

I personally think Shaclker's Revenge is the worst GNR song in history.

Really bad PR move to put that on the game.

I am 100 percent sure there will be no new GN'R song on Rock Band. It just won't happen.

I don't believe this rumor, but to be fair, people said the exact same thing before Shackler's was announced for RB2.

E3 2008.

You mustn't have ever heard 14 Years.

E3 2008.

E3 2008.

Both of you suck. Shacker's is great and 14 Years is one of the best songs on the UYIs.

They could potentially update the old DLC for keyboards/harmonies. They already said that they'd be going back and re-doing the entire Rock Band catalogue for Pro Mode drums I think (or something to do with drums, maybe not Pro Mode). As far as I know they've made no comment on going back and updating the old songs for keyboard/harmonies inclusion, though.

And isn't one of the new songs meant to be a "sequel" to "Estranged"? That could be ideal for a keyboard peripheral, if it sounds anything like it should.

I still have major doubts of a new GNR song being on RB3, though. I think "November Rain" would be the best choice with keyboard inclusion and all that.

E3 2008.

E3 2008.

Both of you suck. Shacker's is great and 14 Years is one of the best songs on the UYIs.

lol no