Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

deepfreeze

deepfreeze

Senior

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • 08-October 10
Get ready for DJ's There Was a Time solo.

DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds

Forum Chaplain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,547 posts
  • 03-January 04

He also tweeted right before that:

One. More. FUCKING. Show. One more.

That's not a good thing for him to be doing. I mean, of course he'll be thinking that, and that's fine, but to make a public pronouncement like that to his fans is a poor showing, unprofessional, and just kind of shitty. I know he feels like crap, but he needs to keep this sort of shit to himself. I mean, yes, it is good that he'll speak his mind about the direction of the band and that sort of thing, but there is a line somewhere, and I think this crosses it. I mean, to one of his fans who had been looking forward to going to that last show and seeing him play, that can ruin it. I guess he fits into Gn'R well, unnecessarily telling his fans "fuck you," basically.

earthrise.jpg

Attention World:

"Loose" means something is not tight, for example "My shoelace is loose."

"Lose" means to misplace or to not win. Examples include, "Keep your keys in your pocket so you don't lose them," and, "The Yankees are going to lose tonight and every day this week for sure because they suck."

Thank you.

DeadSlash

DeadSlash

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • 13-March 06
Don't like 90% of musicians talk about being burned out at the end of the tour? No real news here, is it?

For the love of all that is holy, DeadSlash is not negative in any way toward Slash.  It is a handle I used when the band was still together.  It's a reference to the skull with a top hat design from the Illusions albums. I like Slash and Axl.

deepfreeze

deepfreeze

Senior

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • 08-October 10
No reason to bottle stuff up inside. He's just speaking his mind. No reason for anyone to get offended.

axl_on_drums

axl_on_drums

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,796 posts
  • 24-October 08

Don't like 90% of musicians talk about being burned out at the end of the tour? No real news here, is it?

"nails in the coffin"

Are you simple?

Posted Image

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 8,735 posts
  • 12-January 05

Get ready for DJ's There Was a Time solo.

Posted Image

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

DeadSlash

DeadSlash

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • 13-March 06

"nails in the coffin"

Are you simple?

He's obviously overly dramatic, as has been well established. He's also a bit bipolar it seems he tweeted this like 10 minutes later : "bumblefoot youtu.be/vHzcKwd8Tas?hd… I took video of the audience at the end of the #Benicassim #Spain @gunsnroses show - tweet if you see yourself!! :D "

Are you simple?

For the love of all that is holy, DeadSlash is not negative in any way toward Slash.  It is a handle I used when the band was still together.  It's a reference to the skull with a top hat design from the Illusions albums. I like Slash and Axl.

deepfreeze

deepfreeze

Senior

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • 08-October 10
I can't believe this tweet is even controversial. People don't vent where you work?

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,568 posts
  • 29-February 08

Don't like 90% of musicians talk about being burned out at the end of the tour?

Usually not "passion and desire" though

rydog

rydog

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • 24-February 06

"nails in the coffin"

Are you simple?

He's obviously overly dramatic, as has been well established. He's also a bit bipolar it seems he tweeted this like 10 minutes later : "bumblefoot youtu.be/vHzcKwd8Tas?hd… I took video of the audience at the end of the #Benicassim #Spain @gunsnroses show - tweet if you see yourself!! :D "

Are you simple?

He loves and respects his fans, my guess is the negative things that are bringing him down haven't come from the fans...

AGS

AGS

GOD

• Supporters
  • 2,511 posts
  • 28-October 04

maybe cause he gives 150% to the fans at every show :shrugs: ?

there is no big deal for me on that tweet, but thats just me :thumbsup:

i do believe he is in great pain, misses his home, he needs to recover and probably misses his parents (wich i hope are healthy)

Edited by AGS, 21 July 2012 - 12:23 AM.

Posted Image

Buenos Aires 2010 - La Plata 2011 - Rosario 2011

BBA

BBA

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  • 01-June 07
in that recent stinson interview, he said that all members would "probably" be on the next album. maybe he said "probably" because he knew that ron might be defecting.

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,568 posts
  • 29-February 08

maybe cause he gives 150% to the fans at every show :shrugs: ?

I interpret it differently than that mperonsally, although it is all just speculation. I don't get a good vibe from the post though, especially the "drained of passion and desire" part

Edited by WhazUp, 21 July 2012 - 12:25 AM.

deepfreeze

deepfreeze

Senior

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • 08-October 10
If he does leave then both he and Buckethead should go on the road together under the "Back in Business" tour.

deepfreeze

deepfreeze

Senior

• Unregistered
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • 08-October 10
At the least, I get the feeling overall that he isn't planning on doing a tour like this again.

Edited by deepfreeze, 21 July 2012 - 12:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users