Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

You can't blame him, he has balls to do this anyway. He can't pack is thing and go home leaving whole show behind. Sometimes man's gotta what he's gotta.

He was for sure that he is going home and then he is on a plane to play another show with sleep, without clothes etc. And he isn't teenager but a man with srious health problems. I was professional althlete few years ago and had serious back issues and from what I read about his back my back wasn't that bad and still there were days when I wasn';t able to put my socks on or play or do anything and he has a job to jump around with heavy guitrar for over 3 hours it must be brutal.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumblefoot is a such a whiny fucking bitch. he's a good guitar player, but has a horrible stage presence and is a terrible performer. Honestly, I could care less if he plays with the brand or not. if he doesn't like the gig he should find another one and stop airing the brand's laundry in public.

So it appears the last minute show has came as a surprise to even it's band members, I think Ron's in pain, physically as well as his hopes and dreams for this band, Ron's made many hints he's fed up with touring. Tonight just confirms what we expected.

Ron's the man for speaking out.

It's hard to take this band seriously at the best of times but if Bumble were to walk? .. :blink:

Edited by MoonWalker

really? i think it's immature and unprofessional. everyone gets frustrated with their job, but I don't think most employers would like it if their frustrated employees go venting about the job in public. I hope Axl cans bumblefoot after this show. Bumble is a horrible performer anyhow... and then bumble can go back to his silly solo career. :takethat:

Bumble has alot of balls saying this crap now, I imagine he knows this is the end and I doubt Axl will fire him at this point, I predict on July 23rd it will be announced that Bumble is no longer in the band

Guys someone tweet him: We love and respect you Bumble but if you're that concerned about the health & Safety of the crew and your own intengrity, walk away and leave without the band?"

Maybe it's just me but if i were (picking a randon name) Richard Fortus, i'd be pretty pissed off right now: worked my ass off on tour and it's being turned sour PUBLICLY!? Not cool :thumbsdown:

really? i think it's immature and unprofessional. everyone gets frustrated with their job, but I don't think most employers would like it if their frustrated employees go venting about the job in public. I hope Axl cans bumblefoot after this show. Bumble is a horrible performer anyhow... and then bumble can go back to his silly solo career. :takethat:

this. He's lame, unfunny and doesn't fit in GNR. The fact that he appearently cries in webchats and so doesn't make me more sympathetic towards him, quite the opposite. Telling fans to 'unfollow' him if they comment on his complaining, jesus what a douche. Even his gimmick (a guitar shaped like a foot, give me a break) is lame.

Edited by st0n3r

I think he's highlighting all of our frustrations, I wish we as a fan collective could just "walk" sometimes. I hear Ron, I betcha' he wants to record music for the fans rather than tour non-stop.

I think these twitter outbursts only hint at a deeper communication problem within the band. If an "employee" can't express his thoughts and feelings, make suggestions, speak out..he's being taken advantage of.

Some of you are absolute tools, how the hell doyou know what's gone on this tour, for all you know axl could have been a complete cock, i hav'nt seen dj ashba coming out with amazing positive tweets this tour, and he is the ultimate ass licker. I respect Bumble fuckin loads for speaking out, and if you honestly think Guns could carry on without him you are stupid, he outplays all of them, he is very talented, plays Estranged better than Slash, least the bloke has a pair of bollocks unlike you internet whiners

Guys someone tweet him: We love and respect you Bumble but if you're that concerned about the health & Safety of the crew and your own intengrity, walk away and leave without the band?"

Maybe it's just me but if i were (picking a randon name) Richard Fortus, i'd be pretty pissed off right now: worked my ass off on tour and it's being turned sour PUBLICLY!? Not cool :thumbsdown:

Exactly. I doubt Axl loves the tweets (if he's seen them)

Some of you are absolute tools, how the hell doyou know what's gone on this tour, for all you know axl could have been a complete cock, i hav'nt seen dj ashba coming out with amazing positive tweets this tour, and he is the ultimate ass licker. I respect Bumble fuckin loads for speaking out, and if you honestly think Guns could carry on without him you are stupid, he outplays all of them, he is very talented, plays Estranged better than Slash, least the bloke has a pair of bollocks unlike you internet whiners

joker.gif

No doubt, 100% spot on. This whole ordeal stinks of 06' and reports of Robin Fink getting seriously pissed before gigs...

Coincidence?

Spot on.

What's worrying, is maybe other in the band feel the same way, but they're too professional to vent their frustrations on Twitter

LA

Spot on.

What's worrying, is maybe other in the band feel the same way, but they're too professional to vent their frustrations on Twitter

LA

thats what worries me as well

i do agree he maybe should keep it private, but he is frustrated and only a human, hope Axl puts a nice arm around him and looks after his guitarist. He deserves it for being a fuckin nice bloke, who cares for the fans !!! rare thing that

i do agree he maybe should keep it private, but he is frustrated and only a human, hope Axl puts a nice arm around him and looks after his guitarist. He deserves it for being a fuckin nice bloke, who cares for the fans !!! rare thing that

i agree sometimes you just go off. i agree with what UK subs said about others in the band might not like this but who knows they might actually agree with him?

Edited by bran