Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you are absolute tools, how the hell doyou know what's gone on this tour, for all you know axl could have been a complete cock, i havent seen dj ashba coming out with amazing positive tweets this tour, and he is the ultimate ass licker. I respect Bumble fuckin loads for speaking out, and if you honestly think Guns could carry on without him you are stupid, he outplays all of them, he is very talented, plays Estranged better than Slash, least the bloke has a pair of bollocks unlike you internet whiners

Erm yeah, we don't, we speculate on a fans forum.

Love someone who can speak out - Totally with you there, I'm vocal at work in the right environment but to do so publicly before the end of the tour shows a lack of respect to the band imho. It's passion (i get that and respect him for that) but it's the type of things you say if you're leaving in your 'leaving note' - explaining the reasons why you "feel you needed to leave..." and he'd get pretty much everyone's respect because we'd probably all agree with him - doing it this way seems self indulgent to me - again, love him, chatted to him, great genuine guy but simply put, i think this is pretty poor.

Again, everyone's allowed an opinion (even me!) and to post this 2 days before the tour ends is just deflating to everyone involved, Keep it 'in house' until it ends and THEN say it (and say you're leaving) TOP MARKS, respect. The timing here is the key, please dont loose sight of that. Again, just my honest opinion.

Also, hope the people paying a HUGE amount of money aren't reading those tweets!!! :tongue2:

the issue isn't about why Ron is upset, it's about him bitching and moaning about the schedule on the internet. completely unacceptable. most employers would immediately fire anyone who is doing that. Ron is completely replaceable, I hope Axl fires his ass and bumblefoot can return to teaching guitar and making stupid ass music that no one cares about or listens to.

of course Axl has the final and only real say in everything related to GNR

I want to know if people like Bumble and the rest of the crew get paid per gig or they get a contract for the whole year or the tour

Edited by k12

Some of you are absolute tools, how the hell doyou know what's gone on this tour, for all you know axl could have been a complete cock, i havent seen dj ashba coming out with amazing positive tweets this tour, and he is the ultimate ass licker. I respect Bumble fuckin loads for speaking out, and if you honestly think Guns could carry on without him you are stupid, he outplays all of them, he is very talented, plays Estranged better than Slash, least the bloke has a pair of bollocks unlike you internet whiners

Erm yeah, we don't, we speculate on a fans forum.

Love someone who can speak out - Totally with you there, I'm vocal at work in the right environment but to do so publicly before the end of the tour shows a lack of respect to the band imho. It's passion (i get that and respect him for that) but it's the type of things you say if you're leaving in your 'leaving note' - explaining the reasons why you "feel you needed to leave..." and he'd get pretty much everyone's respect because we'd probably all agree with him - doing it this way seems self indulgent to me - again, love him, chatted to him, great genuine guy but simply put, i think this is pretty poor.

Again, everyone's allowed an opinion (even me!) and to post this 2 days before the tour ends is just deflating to everyone involved, Keep it 'in house' until it ends and THEN say it (and say you're leaving) TOP MARKS, respect. The timing here is the key, please dont loose sight of that. Again, just my honest opinion.

Also, hope the people paying a HUGE amount of money aren't reading those tweets!!! :tongue2:

Yes i agree mate, he should have kept it quiet, it's been a very long couple of years for Guns and him, lucky there is a break now.

the issue isn't about why Ron is upset, it's about him bitching and moaning about the schedule on the internet. completely unacceptable. most employers would immediately fire anyone who is doing that. Ron is completely replaceable, I hope Axl fires his ass and bumblefoot can return to teaching guitar and making stupid ass music that no one cares about or listens to.

The thing is: he's got the balls to do that. Axl is clearly an asshole and he's unhappy with that.

The thing is: he's got the balls to do that. Axl is clearly an asshole and he's unhappy with that.

There is nothing ballsy about expressing his feelings the way he is, though. Nothing at all.

Ali

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I can only imagine how upset/frustrated he is but you got to keep that stuff off things like Twitter and sort it out properly. It makes the entire band look bad.

The guy just might not be cut out for the trials and tribulations of touring. Understandable.

No tour, especially a gruelling world tour, is a garden of smiles. You gotta take the rough with the smooth. Ron clearly is more sensitive to the rough side of touring, and has spoken his mind, publically, at a very strange time.

He needs to ask himself if being in GNR is really for him. The guy has been in the band for 6 years, and hasn't been given much in a creative sense that whole time. Maybe he's just had it. Still, he should have got the tour out the way, left, and explained why.

LA

Edited by LA_0013

I want to know if people like Bumble and the rest of the crew get paid per gig or they get a contract for the whole year or the tour

I believe that they all are under contract to Axl. They make X amount no matter what. It's a "personal services" type contract.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

He never fitted in GNR. He's just a nerd. I'm sure he can play anything in the world backwards and twice as fast as anyone else, but he still sucks. He hasn't written one memorable solo in his career and he's awful live, with his horrendous shredding that doesn't even have any melody. Good riddance if he's gone!

I believe that they all are under contract to Axl. They make X amount no matter what. It's a "personal services" type contract.

if Axl books these last minute wedding gigs that kinds of screws with the crew and the bands head and Axl decides to keep the 1 million for himself, then yea I would be pissed to, if Axl gives everyone $20,000 or something then he should keep quiet

He never fitted in GNR. He's just a nerd. I'm sure he can play anything in the world backwards and twice as fast as anyone else, but he still sucks. He hasn't written one memorable solo in his career and he's awful live, with his horrendous shredding that doesn't even have any melody. Good riddance if he's gone!

You clearly don't know his solo work and probably never paid attention at his guitar skills in a live setting.

I think he means that the tour has taken everything out of him. What people don't understand is that traveling can take a lot out of a person compiled with the fact the last few tours were rapid-fire. We all know about his back issues. Maybe some time of rest / treatment / vacation / and studio time will help him recharge the fire inside.

Facepalm.jpg

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

You clearly don't know his solo work and probably never paid attention at his guitar skills in a live setting.

I've heard two of his solo songs.

I've seen him live twice. I've heard numerous bootlegs. This is someone that shreds on KOHD for God's sake! Can you imagine a song where shredding would fit worse?