Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He never fitted in GNR. He's just a nerd. I'm sure he can play anything in the world backwards and twice as fast as anyone else, but he still sucks. He hasn't written one memorable solo in his career and he's awful live, with his horrendous shredding that doesn't even have any melody. Good riddance if he's gone!

You clearly don't know his solo work and probably never paid attention at his guitar skills in a live setting.

I've heard two of his solo songs.

I've seen him live twice. I've heard numerous bootlegs. This is someone that shreds on KOHD for God's sake! Can you imagine a song where shredding would fit worse?

I'm sorry, but you can't judge him by listening to two songs.

I am glad Bumblefoot is speaking his mind. If we don't deal with it publicly, then we're probably not going to deal with the bullshit at all.

i see what u did there :awesomeface:

Umm he does seem like a nice guy but maybe this close to the end of the tour it isn't the time to go public with any grievances he has,don't get me wrong if my boss had pulled a stunt like this with no notice i would,without a doubt give him a volley he wouldn't forget that is of course assuming i could find him in the first place.

Maybe this is the right time for Bumble to leave the band,every job should have a shelf life,nothing lasts for ever and maybe it is the time for him to leave and get himself better.

I am glad Bumblefoot is speaking his mind. If we don't deal with it publicly, then we're probably not going to deal with the bullshit at all.

WE aren't dealing with anything. Which is why WE don't need this played out publicly.

Ali

Guest Gunns

People can't seem to take the good with the bad,

fans complain and say they want more band interaction -

they get it

Ron is honest and says negative stuff

fans bitch and complain again

life ain't perfect. Instead of bitching at Ron, try and see where The dude is coming from

of course Axl has the final and only real say in everything related to GNR

I want to know if people like Bumble and the rest of the crew get paid per gig or they get a contract for the whole year or the tour

I believe that they all are under contract to Axl. They make X amount no matter what. It's a "personal services" type contract.

if Axl books these last minute wedding gigs that kinds of screws with the crew and the bands head and Axl decides to keep the 1 million for himself, then yea I would be pissed to, if Axl gives everyone $20,000 or something then he should keep quiet

Fucking hell guns have come so so badly unstuck from what made them great.

WE aren't dealing with anything. Which is why WE don't need this played out publicly.

Ali

But the reality is that the lead guitarist is severely pissed off. WE can't severely un-piss him off. It's guns n roses ltd that is pissing him off that's why WE are discussing it.

This has happened a few times before by the way most of us are getting used to it.

Ali

We don't need to argue here Ali, let's PM each other. Keep our 'discussion' on the down low.

deepfreeze

Ali

Well it wouldn't be public if BBF didn't post it publicy on a social media site in the first place...

Ali

We don't need to argue here Ali, let's PM each other. Keep our 'discussion' on the down low.

deepfreeze

Tell him to suck my plums while you're at it yeah? :lol:

Edited by Dazey

And now here come the "good riddance"..."fuck you" crowd. This band is so fucked up.

Glad this man is honest enough and true enough to himself to say fuck the rest and speak what's on his mind. Give us the REAL story about GNR.

They won't be there for him when he's gone so why bother sugar coating anything for the sake of people most likely without the balls to speak up themselves?

Ali

deepfreeze

Tell him to suck my balls while you're at it yeah? :lol:

May as well go for the full quote:

Just because my family or my record company tells me I should so everybody can be happy or make money....YEAH!!! SUCK MY DICK!! Anyway, there are those in my family that they plan that they are going to get revenge, because it was a terrible thing I did! YEAH! TRY IT!!!! And, if a fuckin, scrawny little jr. high. 90 pound weakling can get up here and get this shit on. SO CAN YOU, who have the same fuckin problems in life!! THEY DON'T. HAVE TO GET AWAY WITH IT! I tried being nice. I tried being cool about it. I tried being friends offering love and forgiveness and all that shit! And, they say you know how much we love you. But let's keep you down like we always have. Yeah, well, guess what? I've 'changed" my point of view! For me now, it's kinda like-live and let die motherfucker!

I can't fathom why people would criticize Bumblefoot for speaking his mind. He really didn't say all that much honestly.

Yet ANOTHER soul driven out of Guns by that lunatic, Axl Rose. Get ready for another 3 years of dark times friends. This band is so pathetic now. Remember when they actually were relevant? Yeah, that was 25 years ago today. Happy Anniversary to the real gunners.

Ali

deepfreeze

Just because my family or my record company tells me I should so everybody can be happy or make money....YEAH!!! SUCK MY DICK!! Anyway, there are those in my family that they plan that they are going to get revenge, because it was a terrible thing I did! YEAH! TRY IT!!!! And, if a fuckin, scrawny little jr. high. 90 pound weakling can get up here and get this shit on. SO CAN YOU, who have the same fuckin problems in life!! THEY DON'T. HAVE TO GET AWAY WITH IT! I tried being nice. I tried being cool about it. I tried being friends offering love and forgiveness and all that shit! And, they say you know how much we love you. But let's keep you down like we always have. Yeah, well, guess what? I've 'changed" my point of view! For me now, it's kinda like-live and let die motherfucker!

I can't fathom why people would criticize Bumblefoot for speaking his mind. He really didn't say all that much honestly.

Agree completely! I think Bumble's been a fucking trooper these past few months and I don't get why people are pissing and moaning about him.

Ali

deepfreeze

Is that full quote Ron too?

That's Axl. lol

Guest Broskirose
Bumblefoot‏@bumblefoot

Now, ONE show left. Then I get home, continue spine treatments, & think about what brings the best/worst out of me & what needs to change.