Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

When he was talking about pain and stuff that seemed normal.

But once he started saying things about integrity it makes me think it's made him question why he's doing it. He basically can't carry on like this.

If he leaves it could close the door on the CD era and usher in the Dj N Roses era.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Bumble and I know he's in pain, I really hope he gets better and stays with GN'R for a long time.

Having said that, he should keep stuff like this away from Twitter. There is no reason to air it publicly. It's none of our business, if he has a problem with how Axl is running the show he should tell him that. Now let the bullshit begin, he opened a can of worms, rumors and GN'R, let the "fun" begin...

Edited by mustaine

But once he started saying things about integrity it makes me think it's made him question why he's doing it. He basically can't carry on like this.

If he leaves it could close the door on the CD era and usher in the Dj N Roses era.

ron thal was never the cd era. the cd era is robin, bucket, tommy, richard, and brain

ron is a reliable concert guitar player. sounds like ron's reached the end of his concert playing days with rock bands around the world

I think he's gonna leave.

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

Now, ONE show left. Then I get home, continue spine treatments, & think about what brings the best/worst out of me & what needs to change.

I can understand his complaints about this last minute show. Who ever booked that show last minute (Axl?) must have known about Bumble's condition. I think it's getting more and more obvious this isn't a team, but a one man show.

Edited by Jeez

I think he's gonna leave.

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot

Now, ONE show left. Then I get home, continue spine treatments, & think about what brings the best/worst out of me & what needs to change.

I can understand his complaints about this last minute show. Who ever booked that show last minute (Axl?) must have known about Bumble's condition. I think it's getting more and more obvious this isn't a team, but a one man show.

it's the axl rose show

ron thal was never the cd era. the cd era is robin, bucket, tommy, richard, and brain

ron is a reliable concert guitar player. sounds like ron's reached the end of his concert playing days with rock bands around the world

Ron helped tie things together. He's in the band, 2 years later, ChiDem's out.

But we all have to respect what he's gone through to be able to play shows. If he's bowing out of the band, we'll prob. hear an official announcement soon enough. And I'm sure he's kind of tired of having to watch what he says about the band. He knows he's important to the band, but also knows there are others who can learn it and do it. He's also the type to go over the songs with someone that would take his spot. They could rework the songs without him, but odds are they're going to try to get Buckethead back or start searching around for someone who would be a good fit. There's about 20 names that some of you could prob. go "yeah, that would work".

hopefully this means the end of an era. this tour has gone way too far. ron is sick of it, other members must also be but won't speak their minds.

IF by the end of the year, ron tours again with guns and/or deletes his tweets, it'll be clear he's just there for the money cause it's crystal clear that there is no more passion left in him.

axl's yes-men are probably trying to hide the tweets as long as they can. let's hope TEAM ASSKISSER won't make ron delete his tweets...

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Seems he's chilled out now. It's all good.

Yeah to be honest I'm not sure why people were getting so worked up about this because he has done this before on Twitter. It's just a spur of the moment thing when he's angry. I really wish he could try and control himself better when he's like this for his own sake. It reflects badly on him and the band.

Yeah to be honest I'm not sure why people were getting so worked up about this because he has done this before on Twitter. It's just a spur of the moment thing when he's angry. I really wish he could try and control himself better when he's like this for his own sake. It reflects badly on him and the band.

This is the band fronted by Axl Rose. When he loses control on the spur of the moment, people who are bothering him get a punch in the face or screamed at in front of a crowd. This is minor by comparison.

This is the band fronted by Axl Rose. When he loses control on the spur of the moment, people who are bothering him get a punch in the face or screamed at in front of a crowd. This is minor by comparison.

Ron is nothing like Axl. You shouldn't put Axl as the benchmark for behaviour.

Exactly. Ron can't really stain the band's name too badly when Axl's misbehaviors far outweigh his.

Edited by Flayer

Exactly. Ron can't really stain the band's name too badly when Axl's misbehaviors far outweigh his.

i'm not sure why we're comparing this to how Axl behaves. Axl is a law unto himself. Ron should not be looking at Axl and modelling himself on someone like that. He is too good for that. No sane adult should act like Axl in all fairness.

Let's all start acting like Axl!!

Haha :D Imagine the comments!

"I went to the mall and bit some security guard 'cause I acted like an ass and he tried to subdue me! Now I'm thinking off going to my working place n' delay our next project... But first I got to fire some employees!"

:rolleyes:

Edited by Hiipu

Let's all start acting like Axl!!

Haha :D Imagine the comments!

"I went to the mall and bit some security guard 'cause I acted like an ass and he tried to subdue me! Now I'm thinking off going to my working place n' delay our next project... But first I got to fire some employees!"

:rolleyes:

"But none of it is my fault! The mall should have not have been built there and the security guard looked at me strange! I'm filling a lawsuit!" :rolleyes:

He's a big, dumb, corny drama queen. I hope he leaves but this is really just for attention.

Maybe a new contract negotiation is due?

While Ron definetly seems like a nice, kind and decent person, the whole band are basically enablers for Axl to scoop the big money. I'm sure Team Brazil are also a charity organisation right? ;)

What would happen if any musician plain refused to work with Axl anymore? What would happen if the money ran dry?