Bumblefoot's Tweet: "Drained of passion & desire, way too many nails in the coffin on this tour."

Tyler Drama

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well It wont be long, the Axl worshippers that loved Ron all those years while he was a part of Guns N Roses will suddenly turn on him, belittle him and call him names (as they do Slash) If or when he decides to leave the band. God forbid, a band member actually grows a set and speaks his mind.

Very true. They're a funny lot :D

It is funny how people find the DJ Ashba hate funny, but we dare not say anything remotely negative about Bumblefoot?

If Ashba was acting like Bumblefoot has done now, I can only imagine the bashing he would get. I don't really care about Ashba myself, but he get far too much unwarranted criticism on the forum, without more than a handful of people reacting, but if a bad word is said about BBF, he'll have people attacking the "haters" right away.

Dj ashba didn't have a car accident which left him with long term injuries

I agree with Satanisk_slakt. Being in pain is not an excuse for doing your dirty laundry in public (is that the expression?). If we are to give Bumblefoot some carte blanche to publicly criticise the band's management and to belittle the remaining shows to all the fans, then surely we could graciously allow Dj to look like an insecure 14 year old emo girl after being bullied and troubled as a kid.

Guest Gunns

It is funny how people find the DJ Ashba hate funny, but we dare not say anything remotely negative about Bumblefoot?

If Ashba was acting like Bumblefoot has done now, I can only imagine the bashing he would get. I don't really care about Ashba myself, but he get far too much unwarranted criticism on the forum, without more than a handful of people reacting, but if a bad word is said about BBF, he'll have people attacking the "haters" right away.

Dj ashba didn't have a car accident which left him with long term injuries

I agree with Satanisk_slakt. Being in pain is not an excuse for doing your dirty laundry in public (is that the expression?). If we are to give Bumblefoot some carte blanche to publicly criticise the band's management and to belittle the remaining shows to all the fans, then surely we could graciously allow Dj to look like an insecure 14 year old emo girl after being bullied and troubled as a kid.

What I meant by my comment is that no one knows exactly the kind of pain and trauma Bumble has gone through except for those close to the man, and of course the man himself. People mindlessly bashing any member is never justified,

but those who are bashing bumblefoot for choosing to express himself online as opposed to other means, is really just taking cheap shots. Its his choice to do it online, so who the fuck are we to complain? if he feel he can obtain some solace and share his emotions and life with fans online, or it might just be to get it off his chest in the heat of the moment, than I think its good for him.

fucking damned if you do, damned if you dont

Being in pain is absolutely an excuse. He's stated in the past that he couldn't back out of the tour because Axl would get sued for a tour that was already booked. The tour is finally about to end and instead of rest, another show gets booked. He has every right to vent.

Bumblefoot venting doesn't ruin a show for anyone. Bumblefoot criticizing publicly doesn't hurt the fans at all. Nothing wrong with what he said.

but those who are bashing bumblefoot for choosing to express himself online as opposed to other means, is really just taking cheap shots.

No one is bashing Bumblefoot for his decision to be open to his fans, but for his choice of what to tell his fans. He could very well have told us he is in a dark place now and that he struggles to finish the tour, but to do your dirty laundry in public is just plain unprofessional and disloyal to your band mates. If any of my employees had gone out publicly and criticized me and the decisions I make as an executive officer then that employee would at the very least get a strong reprimand, probably been fired.

I'm drained too Bumblefoot. Drained from listening to you complain you ungrateful chode. He is in the best band in the world and would be nothing without Axl Rose. Shut the fuck up.

You are aware of the fact that Bumble had a career and was a well known and respected artist before Guns N' Roses? :D

people need to respect bumblefoot his did this whole tour in complete agony and without wanting too

poor bumblefoot living the life of a millionaire rockstar :rofl-lol:

Are they being paid millions? I SERIOUSLY doubt it. I'd say they are lucky to even see half of that.

Your name is spot on.

people need to respect bumblefoot his did this whole tour in complete agony and without wanting too

poor bumblefoot living the life of a millionaire rockstar :rofl-lol:

Money doesn't cure his pain. The man is suffering to give us a great show. And he never falls short of doing just that. Have you never complained about your job before?

who else would find it amusing if the whole band up and quit on Axl

in what bizarro make believe fantasy universe would dizzy ever leave axl?

It's hard when Axl is the mouth and Dizzy the ass of a human centipede.

dizzy the ass of a human centipede ha ha