Your Looks/Style That is Inspired by GNR?

ChristmasFnatic

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a CD shirt but it was always too small and I haven't worn it in 2 years

I guess I'm most comfortable these days when imitating that Henry Rollins/Trent Reznor look: single color (most often black) tee shirt, jeans, short hair. Got no muscles to speak of though :lol:

Edited by Bumble's Bridge Pickup

I grew long hair in 2004 because of axl. I guess my taste is pretty similar to axl´s because I started dressing like Axl(bell bottom jeans, leather, boots) did after his comeback in 2006 a year before that. I admit i´ve copied his jacket styles sometimes and ripped jeans. Axl has a great style that inspires me a lot

Speaking of ripped jeans, which brand do you guys use?

I'm not sure the brandr, but I've had them for a few years now and over time they just began to get wholes in them because of wear and tear. I have two pairs from a few years ago of the same brand and they both have rips in them.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Wore bandanas for a while when I was about 15.

Got my kilt when I was 19. Axl was one of the reasons I thought kilts were awesome. Scotland and whisky also had a part in that. Plus iv'e always loved kilts. And they get you some good reactions on the street too. Wore it regularly (also to uni) when I was between 19 and 24 or something. Still love it.