"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll

ManetsBR

"MyGNR Interviews Axl Rose" Questions Pick-Up Poll  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pre-chosen questions are as boring as Jimmy Kimmel interview with Axl...GnR fans also want to discuss about reunion and Axl-Slash relations..not just mainstream media!!

Clearly this band has major difficulties for releasing new music so who cares about new album?? GnR has always been about conflicts, crazy situations and drama...God I miss the old days but again I'm GnR-purist..This version of GnR is boring, nostalgic trip to the past with hired hands and this new incarnation of GnR has clearly divided the entire fanbase and that's a bad thing...Axl thinks he is GnR with his hired hands but clearly that doesn't work..Do you really like this version of GnR?? Imagine if I were to post this to HereTodayGoneToHell Jarmo would ban me =D How did that guy get to backstage with GnR? =)) "He looks like a 14 year old skinny kid"-->Thomas Meadow =D So all I hope that we ask those questions which most fans want to hear which are real fucking questions...

I still laugh to this question "How'd your day go?"

I would ask that from my grandmother LOL

There are Izzy and Duff based questions if you would like to select those. Ultimately it's about getting Axl to discuss new music.

Edited by NGOG

i bet it would be more interesting than the answers we would get to the questions that we want answered.

asking about a new album is pointless considering betas response last week on instagram. I also think they are on a hiatus so there is nothing going to be released any time soon.

"ZAP THIS SON OF A BITCH AGAIN!!" LOL just had to say that line =D

Imagine newGnR as a coma patient in that situation and doctor saying "we're starting to loose this new incarnation of GnR and we fans saying "zap him again, ZAP THIS SON OF A BITCH AGAIN!"

By the way have you noticed that old GnR song lyrics can be brought to today and they reflect the current GnR like the song pretty tied up lyrics: "once there was this rock n roll band rolling on the streets time went by and it became a joke" =) find that funny a bit =)

Edited by gunnari

How's this?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing on behalf of a very large group of fans from the popular GNR fansite mygnrforum.com. Back in 2008, Axl registered under the username Dexter and granted a Q&A of sorts with the members of MyGNR. It was an unprecendented move for a major international rock star to reach out to his fanbase in such a personal manner and meant a great deal to many fans at the time.

Recently an idea arose for fans to vote on the ten questions we'd most like to put to Axl. Five years on since Axl last reached out to the fans on MyGNR, we are writing to request that our ten questions be submitted to Axl for his consideration.

MyGNR remains the largest and most popular GNR forum on the internet with over 42,000 dedicated, loyal Guns N Roses fans who follow the bands every move. A Q&A with Axl would mean so much to our members all over the world, who merely want to reach out to the leader of their favourite band.

Below are the ten questions as voted for by the members of mygnrforum.com:

We would be very grateful if our request could be taken into consideration.

"bands" should be "band's"

i bet it would be more interesting than the answers we would get to the questions that we want answered.

asking about a new album is pointless considering betas response last week on instagram. I also think they are on a hiatus so there is nothing going to be released any time soon.

I wanna get a definite 'no' from Axl if that's the case.

Clearly this band has major difficulties for releasing new music so who cares about new album?? GnR has always been about conflicts, crazy situations and drama...God I miss the old days but again I'm GnR-purist..

Those times are long gone. To use the words of Duff's friend Axl, "Wake up! It's time to live!" :headbang:

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

"ZAP THIS SON OF A BITCH AGAIN!!" LOL just had to say that line =D

Imagine newGnR as a coma patient in that situation and doctor saying "we're starting to loose this new incarnation of GnR and we fans saying "zap him again, ZAP THIS SON OF A BITCH AGAIN!"

By the way have you noticed that old GnR song lyrics can be brought to today and they reflect the current GnR like the song pretty tied up lyrics: "once there was this rock n roll band rolling on the streets time went by and it became a joke" =) find that funny a bit =)

aint it fun (much older than pretty tied up) : aint it fun when youve broken up every band that youve ever begun ? :P

I truly hope we get real answers to these questions and not just the generic runaround. I'm not expecting him to go into great detail, but it would be nice if he could simply just elaborate on what is going on with the future of the band and what the direction is.

*Edit* - Wait, is there any guarantee he's going to answer any of these questions or are we just sending questions along hoping by some miracle he'll reply to them? I was under the impression that this was setup where Axl said through management he would answer "X" number of questions.

Edited by Cruel Intentions

*Edit* - Wait, is there any guarantee he's going to answer any of these questions or are we just sending questions along hoping by some miracle he'll reply to them? I was under the impression that this was setup where Axl said through management he would answer "X" number of questions.

False impression unfortunately my man. This is nothing more than an ambitious attempt by members of MyGNR to reinvigorate relations between ourselves and GNR management. The odds are stacked against us, but stranger things have happened in the past.

What would really be the icing on the cake if he would answer the questions in video format.

The cake, icing and seconds will be Axl simply answering the questions. Be it in writing, verbally or through morse code.

What would really be the icing on the cake if he would answer the questions in video format.

The cake, icing and seconds will be Axl simply answering the questions. Be it in writing, verbally or through morse code.

Exactly. If Axl writes encryped messages on his tweets or if he sends the answers on morse code taping his foots during Mr. Brownstone on the next tour leg I'm more than satisfied.

As it stands, and rather unsurprisingly so, 79% of MyGNR would like to know when we are going to hear new GNR music.