Axl's online adventures

wfuckinga

Just going to throw this out there: it's probaly because of the ridiculous topics (borderlining on fanaticism - i.e. the hypothetical Qs in the Discussion section that make up 80% of it) and the constant bitching of board members 24/7 - indicating this board is made up of a small percentage of fans who are unemployed and/or anti-social.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

It's not as if he popped round every weekend and then something happened and he never returned, he was on here once out of nowhere as a bit of a novelty and then he came back once to give Madison a bollocking, thats about it really.

• Like 2

It's not as if he popped round every weekend and then something happened and he never returned, he was on here once out of nowhere as a bit of a novelty and then he came back once to give Madison a bollocking, thats about it really.

Do you think the Madison letter was from him or someone around him? I know he speaks his mind freely when he's not happy but has he admitted to writing that rant to her? I'm always suspicious when someone's name is put to something without their confirmation.

Do you think the Madison letter was from him or someone around him? I know he speaks his mind freely when he's not happy but has he admitted to writing that rant to her? I'm always suspicious when someone's name is put to something without their confirmation.

That's what I thought when I read that rant. I thought it had input. I really hope he doesn't think like that.

He is totally likable, light, and humorous in his live interviews.

Wow there are actually people who doubt that was Axl writing to Madison? :lol:

Ahh, it was only a matter of time before you purposely misunderstood me again!

"You like me, you reallly like me"!! Really you do, I see you waste your likes on

people who disagree with me. If I find out you're over 30.....

Now where did I saw Axl didn't write anything to Madison?

"I thought it had input. "

input- contribution of information or a comment or viewpoint

contribute-to supply (ideas, opinions, etc.) as part of a debate or discussion

Axl's general stance over the last 15 years seems to be that of avoiding interviews, forums and publicity in general so the cynical side of me thinks he does these things only when forced to by an unseen pressure. I don't think he came here because he loves the work we do!

Axl doesn't come here because people speak what's on their mind. Granted, some do so quite rudely. But yeah. There's nothing to gain by ANY party involved in Axl coming here, imo. It'll just blow up and get everybody mad.

Guest Len B'stard

If I was Axl Rose, visits a forum where people say I sound like shit, fat, etc., I wont re-visit again. I dont blame him nor the fans who think such.

Yeah but they were saying that long before his visited :lol:

I don't blame him for not wanting to visit this site... it is pretty negative. At the same time, it would be worth looking at it from time to time! the people posting are huge GnR fans and a lot of what's being said is negative but it could also be deemed helpful (in some cases). I probably wouldn't reply to anything but I would look here to see where my fanbase's collective head is at.

I can't find the 2010 rant, I think I read it at the time any links?