2014 NHL Thread

Ace Nova

• 2 weeks later...

Glad the Rangers won. I couldn't care less about the Penguins. They are so uninteresting to me.

Now for game 7 Habs vs Bruins tonight! Here's what PK Subban had to say. Hopefully he backs it up.

""I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them."

The rest of the way in will make for some great hockey, but I can't say any team left really scares me as a Hawks fan. We'll take our few days off right now to get the offense back on track, but I really have a hard time seeing pretty much anyone who's left beating the Hawks in a 7 game series. Montreal maybe. In any case, looking forward to an exciting second half of the playoffs!

If not for the Rangers I really hope the Habs wins it all. I want a "new" team to win, not the Kings or Hawks again.If Habs win I hope PK takes home the Conn Smythe. I know I'm early and only half the playoffs has been played but(t) fuck it.

Edited by CheapJon

If not for the Rangers I really hope the Habs wins it all. I want a "new" team to win, not the Kings or Hawks again.If Habs win I hope PK takes home the Conn Smythe. I know I'm early and only half the playoffs has been played but(t) fuck it.

rangers beatdown!!!!!!!! nash finally got in on the scoring, and st louis is a monster right now really setting the pace for these games.

Game 1: Rangers outplayed Montreal and deserved to win - They did

Game 2: Habs outplayed New York and deserved to win - They lost

Game 3: Rangers outplayed Montreal and deserved to win - They lost

Game 4: Habs will outplay New York and will deserve to win - They will win