SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

Ghost is, IMO, a song that this band never has to play again. Maybe unless Izzy joins them or Astbury. But seriously there are at least 5 songs better than it on the debut album, and they don't really have enough room in the show for more than that off the album. I'll be so happy when Ghost is gone. Don't hate the song, but just never thought it was great live and even less as an opener. With each album, it gets more and more irrelevant to me as to why its still in the set.

Don't remind me...lol...though I am going to see alterbridge next month at the Starland

I am actually from Mass but I went to the Starland to see VR one NYE..

You and me both, though I live in nj.

I didn't make the NYE show, saw VR at Starland in May of 07 (or 08?).

Its in your sig. I understand, senior moment. Everybody gets one.

"It's" not "its."

I understand, senior moment. Everybody gets one.

Spiderman doesn't.

Ghost is, IMO, a song that this band never has to play again. Maybe unless Izzy joins them or Astbury. But seriously there are at least 5 songs better than it on the debut album, and they don't really have enough room in the show for more than that off the album. I'll be so happy when Ghost is gone. Don't hate the song, but just never thought it was great live and even less as an opener. With each album, it gets more and more irrelevant to me as to why its still in the set.

Don't remind me...lol...though I am going to see alterbridge next month at the Starland

I am actually from Mass but I went to the Starland to see VR one NYE..
You and me both, though I live in nj.

I didn't make the NYE show, saw VR at Starland in May of 07 (or 08?).

Its in your sig. I understand, senior moment. Everybody gets one.

"It's" not "its."

I understand, senior moment. Everybody gets one.

Spiderman doesn't.

Totally agree about dropping ghost. I wouldn't mind if they Drop everything but Anastasia, cali, starlight, Slither, and the Guns stuff and just play this album.

Any Setlist for last night yet ?

sure, i've just posted it: ;)

You're A Lie

Nightrain

Halo

Standing In the Sun

Back From Cali

Stone Blind

You Could be Mine

Dr Alibi (Todd kerns)

Out Ta get Me

Wicked Stone

30 Years To life

Rocket Queen

Bent To Fly

Starlight

Automatic Overdrive

World On Fire

Anastasia

Sweet Child o' Mine

Slither

Paradise City

slash23.jpg

http://slash.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-slash/slash-et-les-conspirators-jouent-au-whisky-a-gogo-toutes-les-infos-setlist-photos-videos-884.htm

• Like 1

Slash2baz when do you think Slash will come to Europe in 2015 ? Summer ? Autumn ?

100% sure about summer festivals ! ;)
Is there any more info on that yet ?

you ask too much ! :lol:

Wait, Asian Tour isn't announced yet! just Oz + NZ. Slash is supposed to play in India in Feb too...so let's Slash announce it first, then US / SA and at the very end summer fest. Patience! ;)

Slash2baz when do you think Slash will come to Europe in 2015 ? Summer ? Autumn ?

100% sure about summer festivals ! ;)
Is there any more info on that yet ?

you ask too much ! :lol:

Wait, Asian Tour isn't announced yet! just Oz + NZ. Slash is supposed to play in India in Feb too...so let's Slash announce it first, then US / SA and at the very end summer fest. Patience! ;)

All I need is just a little patience ... :lol:

Thanks !

Just one more thing about the Roxy show; extract from the press release:

The Roxy show will be filmed and aired as a 90-minute concert specialSLASH featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators-Live From the Roxy” for broadcast exclusively on national television on DIRECTV’s Audience Network (channel 239) November 9th at 8 p.m. The full rock concert will be filmed in stunning 4k and 5.1 surround sound and will feature songs spanning Slash’s storied career including material from his new album, WORLD ON FIRE as well as Guns’N’Roses material.

;)