New Fortus Interview: "I’m hoping to finish up the next Guns n Roses album soon"

These quotes make me want to suicide bomb something.

Come on Mag... that's not appropriate right now lol.

Seriously though, it's frustrating as shit, but at least they're lying again. That means they're starting to feel bad about it again, which is nice.

Personally, I don't need anyone to say anything. I know it's coming. I mean I believe it's coming in the next 2 to 3 years.

Edited by Rovim

We now believe even more

If you think Axl will never release CD ll, then you're an idiot.

So wrong. The odds of Axl releasing a new album or simply vanishing from Earth tomorrow never to be seen again without wasting a second to announce retirement are the same. You're an idiot to believe otherwise, actually. Axl is unpredictable.

Edited by ProstituteComa

We now believe even more

So wrong. The odds of Axl releasing a new album or simply vanishing from Earth tomorrow never to be seen again without wasting a second to announce retirement are the same. You're an idiot to believe otherwise, actually. Axl is unpredictable.

It's not his style to release just half of the work. It is his style to be late as fuck before finally delivering anything.

We now believe even more

It's not his style to release just half of the work. It is his style to be late as fuck before finally delivering anything.

Completely disagree. Like I said, he could retire tomorrow without telling anybody and that would still be totally his "style". After the "life doesn't owe you your own happy ending" bullshit it's clear Axl doesn't give a fuck about what his fans wish, he'll do things his way. If he doesn't feel like releasing a new album ever again (which fits with his work ethics for the past 6 years), he won't. I could be totally wrong but like I also said... the man is unpredictable as a 5 years old kid.

• Like 1

We now believe even more

Completely disagree. Like I said, he could retire tomorrow without telling anybody and that would still be totally his "style". After the "life doesn't owe you your own happy ending" bullshit it's clear Axl doesn't give a fuck about what his fans wish, he'll do things his way. If he doesn't feel like releasing a new album ever again (which fits with his work ethics for the past 6 years), he won't. I could be totally wrong but like I also said... the man is unpredictable as a 5 years old kid.

But he said in an interview very recently he is interested, and is planning to release it. That means, at the very least, there is a good chance he'll release it. From using what I know about the situation (as limited as my knowledge is) I think it's reasonable to think we'll hear it in the next few years.

So what's the reasoning behind if Axl had his way CD wouldn't even have come out? I mean, sure I believe that's absolutely true, but why? Why work on all this music, and as he said himself "not to keep it buried" when you're doing just that?

Axl, man up, call Slash and get Guns N' Roses back together.