Everything Zelda!

Oh My, I love Zelda since 1987. First game I bought on NES and played it ever since.

Never really played the Gameboy versions of it, with the exception of A Link Between Worlds.

WHICH IS KICK ASS BTW!!! The 3D effects are Bad Ass. Just a few of my favorites are:

Legend of Zelda

A link to the Past

Ocarina of Time

Wind Waker

Twilight Princess

Skyward Sword

A Link between worlds

True. One of the best series I have ever played. I don't play a new one since wind waker, I never fell for the Wii, or any 7th gen console for that matter,however ( except for the gba and Ds ones that I emulated).

Wait, dude. You never played a portable Zelda besides the new Link? Dude, get the older ones, like the oracles, you're missing some neat games.

I played the original back in the day. I used to go on my brother's save file after he moved out because he's gotten further than I had. His Link was blue, I think it was a ring that did it. I accidentally deleted his save file once, though.

I still have Zelda, I play on FC Twin (NES/SNES), but I need new controllers to play NES games.

I never played any sequels until Twilight Princess when I got my Wii. I wish I still had the Wii just so I could beat the game. I'd love to get a 3DS and the Zelda games for it.

One of my favorite series, if not my absolute favorite.

I always felt that Twilight Princess was underrated in the fandom. It's not the best game in the series, but I thought it did everything it tried to do well. My only problem with that game is how empty it can feel. I'm hoping with the next game that the world is filled with hidden stuff and content to explore, and not stuff that'd just take a few hours to find.

I prefer the top-down Zeldas to be honest, I've completed them all, most recently A Link Between Worlds which I really enjoyed. I've never completed OOT but getting through it now, and I've just started Wind Waker as well.

I loved wind waker HD. Recommend it to anyone. One of the benefits of the Wii u is backwards compatibility. I'm half way-ish into Twilight Princess which was my favourite Gamecube game and I have Skyward sword which I have still never tried..is it as bad as some say?

It's way too linear for a Zelda title, but it's still a good game. Not a great Zelda though.

I always preferred Majora's Mask to Ocarina, it's plain batshit all the contradictions and compact dynamic, plus dat moon. Goddamn that mask man, it's all like a twilight zone version of Ocarina. Clock Town is amazing.

Majora+s+Moon.+Termina+s+in+trouble_e308

I think WW was a real good adventure, sailing around in that bad ass boatmonster and dodging octopuses and storms and cannon battles, what more could you not expect from a zelda game??

WW was a good game, but I never really liked its "powerpuff girls" graphics.

I don't mind them at all, I think it works better than the "realistic" Zelda graphics the last two games have tried. Wind Waker holds up well today because of it, and Link actually showed some personality. I like the style of the Wii U game based on the trailer, seems like the best of both worlds.

WW was a good game, but I never really liked its "powerpuff girls" graphics.

I don't mind them at all, I think it works better than the "realistic" Zelda graphics the last two games have tried. Wind Waker holds up well today because of it, and Link actually showed some personality. I like the style of the Wii U game based on the trailer, seems like the best of both worlds.

Yeah, I know some people who didn't like the graphics at first and changed their mind after playing the game. I'm still not a big fan of it.

We're replaying all the 3D console Zelda games in my house at the moment. Wheeled the N64 out last week and smashed out Ocarina, we're a temple deep into Majora's Mask now.

I downloaded Wind Waker HD for free (Mario Kart 8 redemption code), pretty excited to play it for the first time. :D

• Like 1

We're replaying all the 3D console Zelda games in my house at the moment. Wheeled the N64 out last week and smashed out Ocarina, we're a temple deep into Majora's Mask now.

I downloaded Wind Waker HD for free (Mario Kart 8 redemption code), pretty excited to play it for the first time. :D

Oh you're in for a treat.

I like LoZ a lot, but I never seem to finish the games.

I own and have played Skyward Sword, Majora's Mask, Phantom Hourglass, A Link Between Worlds, Minish Cap, and a little bit of Ocarina of Time. My only gripe is that I started playing these games too old and therefore have the inability to feel the magic like many did as a kid. Oh well.

Oh My, I love Zelda since 1987. First game I bought on NES and played it ever since.

Never really played the Gameboy versions of it, with the exception of A Link Between Worlds.

WHICH IS KICK ASS BTW!!! The 3D effects are Bad Ass. Just a few of my favorites are:

Legend of Zelda

A link to the Past

Ocarina of Time

Wind Waker

Twilight Princess

Skyward Sword

A Link between worlds

good to see twilight princess has been played by you, i keep thinking of getting it for my wii but my roommate keeps telling me it sucks

Legend of Zelda

A link to the Past

Ocarina of Time

Wind Waker

Twilight Princess

Skyward Sword

A Link between worlds

good to see twilight princess has been played by you, i keep thinking of getting it for my wii but my roommate keeps telling me it sucks

Get the Gamecube version. The Wii version sucks. The game is too big for it's own good, and feels empty at times, but it's a good game.

I think Twilight Princess is the best of the whole series. I loved the plot, the graphical style, the gameplay, the dungeon design, the items... I can't find a flaw with it at all. It did everything that Ocarina did but better.