Annual MYGNRFORUM Awards 2014 - Voting Round 1- Nominations

alfierose

I'm beginning to think we should have run a campaign/canvassing thread on the run up to this - maybe next year!

We did something similar in like 2007 when Kasanova King made a thread "running" for mygnr president. It was the faggiest thread I had ever seen.

• Like 1

I'm beginning to think we should have run a campaign/canvassing thread on the run up to this - maybe next year!

We did something similar in like 2007 when Kasanova King made a thread "running" for mygnr president. It was the faggiest thread I had ever seen.

Yeah, because you didn't win.

:P

So, who won? You did, KK?

So, who won? You did, KK?

Budweiser won forum president and Shades was his vice president.

Good times... :lol:

• Like 1

I didn't run.

Meh, I've already won the best awards at some point. So basically there's just a lifetime achievement awards left. Some sort of oeuvre thing. But there's still time for that. -_-

I think I won member of the year in 2007 or 2008......haven't won one since.....except most likely to hook up with P4A or something like that.... :lol:

Somehow it was more fun in like... 2006/2007 or something. I remember SO many valid options for awards like "2 members most likely to hook up" etc. :lol: Those where great categories. And there were so many good cases to make. That was fun. ^_^

• Like 1

I didn't run.

Well, I guess that would have a lot to do with it, wouldn't it?

:lol:

Meh, I've already won the best awards at some point. So basically there's just a lifetime achievement awards left. Some sort of oeuvre thing. But there's still time for that. -_-

It wont work Ron , you get nothing this year . Accept the reality ...nobody notices you anymore :P

...she said to the winner of Most Respected Member of 2013 and Best Signature Of 2013.

PUH! :P

It wont work Ron , you get nothing this year . Accept the reality ...nobody notices you anymore :P

...she said to the winner of Most Respected Member of 2013 and Best Signature Of 2013.

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? :o NO YOU DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS PROOF ENOUGH FOR ME THAT THIS FORUM SHOULD BE CLOSED

Get with the times, old lady!

Get with the times, old lady!

YOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU CALLING ME OLD LADY?JUST YOUR MUSTACHE LOOKS OLDER THAN ME <_< PFFFFFFF

I always vote for Username in the "best username" category.

I also tried to insert Val22 into as many categories as possible due to her frequent racist posts.

Another thing - it's easy to remember things from the past couple of months - like best topic. But I can't really remember awesome topics/posts from 8-9 months ago. I don't know how you would rectify that though.

I always vote for Username in the "best username" category.

I also tried to insert Val22 into as many categories as possible due to her frequent racist posts.

Another thing - it's easy to remember things from the past couple of months - like best topic. But I can't really remember awesome topics/posts from 8-9 months ago. I don't know how you would rectify that though.

Val22 may give broskirose a run for his money in the "most unintentionally funny poster" award
  • Like 4