Annual MYGNRFORUM Awards 2014 - Voting Round 1- Nominations

alfierose

I'll riot right fucking now. I don't even need a reason.

Yeah, but then it wouldn't be special when I get robbed of my shitposter award again.
do you think you've got a stronger chance of winning SPOTY than redhead74 this year?
I was really honoured to win the award last year but since I've already got my face in the lifestyle pages for several highbrow papers here, I'm really rather ambivalent (as illustrious as SPOTY is) about winning it for a second year in a row. But hey, what the hell, an attention whore like me will never knock an award back.

14xm544.jpg

This is awesome.

While some unknown nobodies with shit lives give you a "shitposter award" in a Gn'R forum, you are able to be successful in real life.

Watch out, winning for a second year consecutively might destroy all your success, lady. :lol:

• Like 3

Give us a kiss! :D. Make a morbidly obese category too, although in a top ten McLeod and his four stomachs would take up the first 5 spots :lol:

Isn't there a phantom thing where when a wife gets pregnant and puts on weight - often the husband will also gain 40-50 pounds as if he was pregnant also? I think that's what happened to Dazey.

Give us a kiss! :D. Make a morbidly obese category too, although in a top ten McLeod and his four stomachs would take up the first 5 spots :lol:

Isn't there a phantom thing where when a wife gets pregnant and puts on weight - often the husband will also gain 40-50 pounds as if he was pregnant also? I think that's what happened to Dazey.

But what makes his case interesting is that for him it all started about three years before he actually met his wife.

But what makes his case interesting is that for him it all started about three years before he actually met his wife.

That's a good husband right there.

Been three days now.

They will be counted tomorrow.

I haven't voted yet. Is it too late?

Also Shitposter should be included in this list and not run by Bacardi. He's not a moderator.

No you can still vote, We'll be counting them up tomorrow evening (UK time) but given the time differences between members any submitted on a Monday time zone can be counted in. Next round should be up on Tuesday.

If anyone is wondering how the votes are being managed, me and P5 have a shared spreadsheet.

• Like 1

Everyone knows I have the Best Looking Male Member. It's never failed to impress.

They cracked down on those sorts of pictures so we could get our Google ad revenue back.

As reigning Female Member of the Year, I'll probably win it again as I'm likely the only chick with a dick on the forum. Get your votes in, people!

If I don't vote in round one, can I vote in round two?

Yes.

Captain America might be the darkhorse that takes everyone out for SP of the year...watch out for that little rascal.

Oh yeah, he'd be a good underdog but worthy of it for sure

I totally forgot to do this, damn

Hurry up and get some votes in ;)