Annual MYGNRFORUM Awards 2014 - Voting Round 1- Nominations

alfierose

I'll riot right fucking now. I don't even need a reason.

Yeah, but then it wouldn't be special when I get robbed of my shitposter award again.

do you think you've got a stronger chance of winning SPOTY than redhead74 this year?

Yeah, but then it wouldn't be special when I get robbed of my shitposter award again.

do you think you've got a stronger chance of winning SPOTY than redhead74 this year?

I fucking better. She hasn't even posted much this year. I'm more worried about Val. With one fucking "monkey" post she may have done me in. Cunt. Yeah, I said it.

• Like 1

GabrieL_TiT should win best signature

Nah, I should.

edit: quoted this and forgot to respond.

I already voted for GabrieL_TiT for that one (got you for best new poster), but that sig should get an HM. I voted for the artist in multiple categories though.

I fucking better. She hasn't even posted much this year. I'm more worried about Val. With one fucking "monkey" post she may have done me in. Cunt. Yeah, I said it.

I think she's a shoo-in for most unintentionally funny POTY with that post. You've got my vote for SPOTY though

Edited by WFA
  • Like 1

Most mysterious member:

Tommy Wiseau.

Most missed member:

Tommy Wiseau.

Most unintentionally funny member:

Tommy Wiseau.

Who?

He made one post here:

Tommy Wiseau, on 16 Nov 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:snapback.png

If everybody loved each other, the world would be a better place to live.

• Like 1

I already voted for GabrieL_TiT for that one (got you for best new poster), but that sig should get an HM. I voted for the artist in multiple categories though.

I'm not a new poster, I've been around on this forum since 9 years.

Edit: Typing that felt kind of depressing.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

I'm not a new poster, I've been around on this forum since 9 years.

Edit: Typing that felt kind of depressing.

Well yeah, but this account is 2014 until ER or Forsaken changes it. I asked ER to put my original registration date on, he may be able to do the same for yours when he gets the time

Can I just remind people to only submit one member choice per answer. Those of you who put more than one person per category (not inc M/F) I have gone with the first name. If you want to change this PM me.

I'm not encouraging lots of mind-changing though, it makes it complicated!

I've been trying to complete my list since Alfie created the thread but it's just too long and in some areas, I don't know who to vote for. :cry:

You don't have to fill in every single category if you don't know what to put.

Yes, just fill in what you can. It's been clear since inputting the spreadsheet that some categories just don't work very well. I think next year we can streamline based on this. It doesn't help that the ratio of male and known female is v unbalanced. If we didn't have M/F awards then no girls would win anything with the exception maybe of P4A but I appreciate it's difficult to find a female poster in some sections!

It is just a fun end of year thing though so don't over think it. :-)