04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

1 minute ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Aviator and Top Hat are his way to hide from people...the crowds trip him out now that he is sober..so he wears all that for a purpose

Yea I remember him saying that in an interview. But the aviators are fine, it's just that damn top hat lol it's cliche. He's also hiding thinning hairs so it serves two purposes. 

There are a handful of good acts on the Saturday slate for Coachella (GnR, Ice Cube, Gary Clark Jr, Chvrches, Arcs, Silversun Pickups, Deerhunter, the Damned, Moon Taxi).  Disclosure isn't one of them, imo, lol.  Crowd is pretty dead until someone goes "YO COACHELLA!" and they get a cheer out of that. 

7 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

The only person I know from this entire Coachella lineup is Ice Cube. Do not feel bad. You are not alone.

Haha, WOW! Clearly you're not a big fan of music. Courtney Barnett and Foals are Coachella bands that you would probably like if you gave them a shot. Go for it!

Just now, Billy_bSLAYER said:

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

http://live.coachella.com/

Go to Webcast lineup on the right! you may have to register!! (i did) and I added GnR to my viewing lineup to auto start later!! So why the fuck would they have Gnr listed under webcast lineup??....if they are not doing it??

best we can gather it may be only 15 minutes long

1 minute ago, Billy_bSLAYER said:

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

Go to Webcast lineup on the right! you may have to register!! (i did) and I added GnR to my viewing lineup to auto start later!! So why the fuck would they have Gnr listed under webcast lineup??....if they are not doing it??

This is information that has been posted on virtually every page in this thread.

Who said GN'R wouldn't be streamed?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Billy_bSLAYER said:

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

I've already told you......they are scheduled for 15 minutes

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

You are not the only one!

Music is obviously a generational thing. But I can listen to my parents and grandparents music and go "not my style, but I can see why people like it."

Ive checked the livestream off and on and her several bands and each time have just went WTF is this. So boring. No energy. The word hipster is so overused.....but that's all this music screams at me. Singers whose voices are cracking and shaking like crazy, but they are dancing around like they are high as kites.......I just find it utterly boring. 

Axl and GnR are gonna blow these kids dicks into the dirt. After eight hours of being bored silly, Axl is gonna crush these guys. 

• Like 3

Just now, Apollo said:

Music is obviously a generational thing. But I can listen to my parents and grandparents music and go "not my style, but I can see why people like it."

Ive checked the livestream off and on and her several bands and each time have just went WTF is this. So boring. No energy. The word hipster is so overused.....but that's all this music screams at me. Singers whose voices are cracking and shaking like crazy, but they are dancing around like they are high as kites.......I just find it utterly boring. 

Axl and GnR are gonna blow these kids dicks into the dirt. After eight hours of being bored silly, Axl is gonna crush these guys. 

Yes he will! Absof**kinlutely! :headbang:

• Like 1