04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

4 minutes ago, jbhutto said:

Says 3:40 :-( lol  We got a ways to go.

Thanks for the reply..doubt I'll last that long lol. Last time I was this attached to a gnr forum was 06 I was 16 and now this reunion has me feeling like that again but now with 2 kids I have to get up early with lol

13 minutes ago, SWINGTRADER said:

I can listen to music from the 40's and so on. You can appreciate music from many generations. But I truly feel sorry for millennials, their music sucks.

I can't really disagree for what is primarily in the mainstream. 

I mean, as far as Coachella 2016, some of these have been around for a long while, but bands worth checking out (in order of listing on the 3 day lineup):

LCD Soundsystem, The Kills, Foals, Volbeat (first album), Lord Huron, The Last Shadow Puppets, GnR, Ice Cube, Chvrches, The Arcs, Gary Clark Jr, Silversun Pickups, Deerhunter, The Damned, Moon Taxi, The 1975, Rancid, Cold War Kids, Wolf Alice, Pete Yorn, The Heavy.

Edited by HuskerTornado

Just now, HuskerTornado said:

I can't really disagree for what is primarily in the mainstream. 

I mean, as far as Coachella 2016, some of these have been around for a long while, but bands worth checking out (in order of listing on the 3 day lineup):

LCD Soundsystem, The Kills, Foals, Volbeat (first album), Lord Huron, The Last Shadow Puppets, GnR, Chvrches, The Arcs, Gary Clark Jr, Silversun Pickups, Deerhunter, The Damned, Moon Taxi, The 1975, Rancid, Cold War Kids, Wolf Alice, Pete Yorn, The Heavy.

That's a really good list....add in Ice Cube

Just now, tsinindy said:

LISTEN THE STREAM ISN"T FUCKING LIVE.....GnR will be on for 15 minutes in about 3 hours, that's it.  It is what it is.

We may be the only people that get this. The stream times on the Coachella site are strictly in relation to the streams, not the actual set times at Coachella. If GNR was streaming live in an hour, Coachella would be letting us know. As you said, their pro shot portion will be on later for 15 mins apparently. As far as their in real time live set, that starts in a little less than an hour. If people want any footage live, it will have to be found through a periscope account. Which is just a live streaming service in real time, for those that don't understand that.

• Like 1