04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

Just now, Wake up its time to die said:

Holy fuck I'm sorry guys but this thread is going to give me a stroke. Do people not understand time zones or have not read the 49 other posts explaining this? :facepalm:

I'm right there with you haha. ARE YOU TELLING ME IT'S NOT 1AM FOR EVERYONE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW?!?!

• Like 3

Just now, Wake up its time to die said:

Holy fuck I'm sorry guys but this thread is going to give me a stroke. Do people not understand time zones or have not read the 49 other posts explaining this? :facepalm:

My head.. man. It hurts.

This is a pretty simple concept. They start in just over 20 minutes. The official stream will be 15 minutes and starts after their set.

Just now, MrSoftie said:

My head.. man. It hurts.

This is a pretty simple concept. They start in just over 20 minutes. The official stream will be 15 minutes and starts after their set.

WRONG.....the stream doesn't start until TWO HOURS after they actually hit the stage.  

1 minute ago, MrSoftie said:

That's what I said. It's 15 minutes long, and starts after they finish their set.

Like really, I get it.

OK, I did mis-read what you said.....sorry.  Not sure their set will be over when their stream begins....but you do get it basically :)

Some of these bands are so awful. 

Hasley or something like that just said "when I was growing up there was only ONE band to listen to or that mattered. These guys changed my life and are the reason I'm here today.......Panic at the Disco"

But she says the F word a lot and it always gets cheers from the crowd. 

???