04/16/2016 Coachella **ANGUS YOUNG JOINS GNR ON STAGE**

Gibbo

Wtf up with a lot of you guys in here? "Axl's a douche", "the band is fucked up"? "i got up from bed and I didn't get anything that wasn't promised me"... Blah blah. That the band does not want their show to be streamed doesn't make them asshats. It's just their choice and don't worry, in a few hours you're gonna get a LOT of videos on youtube, there really is no reason for hating.

If you want you could speculate though. I beileve the reasons to be:

1. The band still does not feel 100% sure of themselves and wouldn't want to risk streaming a failed show.

2. They do not want the first large scale offical videos of the reunion to be with Axl on a throne (allthough it is a awsome throne)

3. They want to sell a stadium tour this summer and as they (as of yet) seem to base the promotion solely on the myth and legacy of the band a stream might be contraproductive. <- I see it like this: if they want to introduce new music they will likely stream a show when they do it, to really create mass interest afterwards.

• Like 4