Has Anyone Received Their Nightrain Merchandise?

Months have gone by, no Nightrain Merchandise.  Ready to crash and burn.

The Nightrain thing was a joke.  I got better tix through a different presale than through the membership club.  Total Bust!

And no merchandise, WTF?!?!?!

2 minutes ago, Inglorious said:

Youll get it this month. I feel like this thread topic is coming up about every other day or so.

It's actually every third day now...but hey at least it's June finally!  So, soon all these folks will have their merch and we can all move on with our lives :) 

23 minutes ago, BadApples87 said:

Months have gone by, no Nightrain Merchandise.  Ready to crash and burn.

The Nightrain thing was a joke.  I got better tix through a different presale than through the membership club.  Total Bust!

And no merchandise, WTF?!?!?!

nm I was thinking the Vegas VIP merch, doy! so glad it's Friday... :blink:

7 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

It's actually every third day now...but hey at least it's June finally!  So, soon all these folks will have their merch and we can all move on with our lives :) 

If you aren't waiting for merchandise that was paid for months ago, feel free to avoid this topic.  There are many people who are waiting, and I'm outta "Patience".

all this nightrain scam was a total BS, most of us that got the membership got tickets thru other ways, they can't deliver the merch we paid months ago but they can make custom jackets for all the celebrities ? what a joke. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Roket said:

all this nightrain scam was a total BS, most of us that got the membership got tickets thru other ways, they can't deliver the merch we paid months ago but they can make custom jackets for all the celebrities ? what a joke. 

No doubt!  Totally Agree!

I see a picture posted of all these GNR jackets ready to go for celebrities like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry............But where is our sh*t that we PAID for????

And the ticket presale was a joke.

• Like 1

I do know that if you bought the membership for the time tickets went on sale it specifically said that items would ship in June. It also said that for VIP items. There's still time. I agree that there's no reason they couldn't have sent the stuff right away but all the same its not like they tricked people. It was there in writing. However, yes, the presale was a bust.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:  just got an email from Nightrain and here is what it says;

Nightrain members-

We know there are some fans out there inquiring about the fan club merch and timing on shipping. Per the original messaging when the Not In This Lifetime tour was announced, gifts will ship in June. Some of you have already received your gift while many of you are still waiting.

Due to the volume of orders, it may take a bit longer to ship all the Nightrain merch but all of the t-shirts, hoodies, and laminates are at the shipping facility and began shipping last week. Once your order has been packed and shipped, you will receive an email indicating as much. We are doing our best to prioritize shipment based on the show you're attending but this is not an exact science and we're doing our best to get everything out as quickly as possible.

As a reminder, the Nightrain laminate is NOT a VIP package laminate and does not grant you access to any "special" areas at the show. We encourage fans to wear their Nightrain laminates to the shows as you never know who's watching…

The tour is off to a great start and we look forward to seeing you at the show.

#GnFnR                                                                                            

I received the e-mail BadApples wrote tomight as well, but right now I got an e-mail that my items has been shipped. I hope I get them before the Pittsburgh show, mostly for sizing, as I hope the tour merch are from the same manufacturer :)

never sure if I need L or XL, ordered the Nightrain shirt in XL.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Izzyslash said:

I received the e-mail BadApples wrote tomight as well, but right now I got an e-mail that my items has been shipped. I hope I get them before the Pittsburgh show, mostly for sizing, as I hope the tour merch are from the same manufacturer :)

never sure if I need L or XL, ordered the Nightrain shirt in XL.

I too just got the second email saying my order is shipped.  Looks like we might get our stuff "In this lifetime"!

I got my stuff in the mail about a week ago.. And then I got the same email as above and I'm just curious if ANYONE knows what it means by wearing that laminate "you never know who is watching.."... So if the laminate doesn't do anything for you regarding special access then what does that part of the email mean??! No one I've talked to has any idea! 

1 minute ago, bhrose87 said:

I got my stuff in the mail about a week ago.. And then I got the same email as above and I'm just curious if ANYONE knows what it means by wearing that laminate "you never know who is watching.."... So if the laminate doesn't do anything for you regarding special access then what does that part of the email mean??! No one I've talked to has any idea! 

I believe it is implying if you wear your laminate and someone from GnR staff or nightrain staff or whatever spots you...then you may get something that others don't.  Again MAY and what the surprise is, who knows...could be a happy ending :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I believe it is implying if you wear your laminate and someone from GnR staff or nightrain staff or whatever spots you...then you may get something that others don't.  Again MAY and what the surprise is, who knows...could be a happy ending :)

Thanks.. Curiosity is getting the best of me lol! Either way I've beyond stoked and been waiting a longgggg time for this moment lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

To me, it does imply that IF you wear your laminate to the show, someone might pick you out to give you something as a bonus.  But, we haven't heard anything from the Detroit show or DC show from anyone that they got a bonus yet...............

I have seen at the past couple shows where some people got seat upgrades.  Im not talking about those who paid for it, or were in the upper level at DC and got re-seated, but like free seat upgrades.  Maybe this has something to do with that?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I have seen at the past couple shows where some people got seat upgrades.  Im not talking about those who paid for it, or were in the upper level at DC and got re-seated, but like free seat upgrades.  Maybe this has something to do with that?

I think your on to something here.. I had a friend just suggest something similar. He's an avid Metallica fan and apparently on one of their tours they upgraded fanclub fans (who were wearing something for the fanclub much like GNR is suggesting) to the Pit.