The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well your idea of entertainment is watching somebody knock somebody out!

Whereas you of course have never enjoyed watching a boxing match in your life, dont be so hypocritical young man, have you ever watched The Thrilla in Manilla and been entertained by it?  Exaaaaaaaaactly!  Two men hospitalised each other for our entertainment there, one of them, perhaps one of icons of the 20th Century some would argue, never recovered from it.

I just enjoy life for the bizzarre spectacle that it is.

Edited by Len Cnut

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Whereas you of course have never enjoyed watching a boxing match in your life, dont be so hypocritical young man, have you ever watched The Thrilla in Manilla and been entertained by it?  Exaaaaaaaaactly!  Two men hospitalised each other for our entertainment there, one of them, perhaps one of icons of the 20th Century some would argue, never recovered from it.

I meant the dodgy mobile phone/you tube clips of unsuspecting people being punched unconscious by another member of the public.

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I meant the dodgy mobile phone/you tube clips of unsuspecting people being punched unconscious by another member of the public.

I beg your pardon, you mean like happy slapping?  I've never had no truck with unsuspecting people getting flattened :lol: