The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

You're always bringing up little details :lol:

Look, I'm not saying we're gonna smash em like some deluded moron, far from it, it's more like squeaky bum time but i don't have no truck with all this wanting to avoid the big teams, it's almost a cheat to hope you somehow flukily get the softest touch possible until the semis and final, i dont wanna win like that, i wanna play big teams in big games, sooner rather than later.  If you lose you lose.

smash em

squeaky bum

softest touch

semi

:o

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Go fuck yourself you greasy fuckin' metaller, I'll find where you live and burn your house down :lol:

translation: Extremely dis-chuffed :lol:

:lol:

Gotta admit though, that was a hell of a last minute. Some of the most intense football I've ever seen, for sure.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Well over a month ago :lol:  It was almost all draws in November and a bit of a kicking last week at the hands of Man City.

I listen to this stuff on the radio as the cricket season is over and there is no sport but this stuff. Talksporty usually has lots of irate working class people shouting about wenger.

You'll have to excuse my mad bad purple mate, he functions without a safety net...unless the time he tangled a thrusting young spin bowler in the local cricket nets and pushed the blood out of his biceps with his big purple sausage fingers counts :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You'll have to excuse my mad bad purple mate, he functions without a safety net...unless the time he tangled a thrusting young spin bowler in the local cricket nets and pushed the blood out of his biceps with his big purple sausage fingers counts :lol:

My idea of a safety net is the thing I throw over people as they try and run away.

• Like 1

Who's idea was it to hold Rangers vs Celtic on Hogmanay? This is gonnae be chaos. Hopefully I survive attending the game tomorrow and can see in 2017. Even better if somehow Rangers win against a Celtic that can currently comfortably afford to buy our entire club.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Graeme said:

Who's idea was it to hold Rangers vs Celtic on Hogmanay? This is gonnae be chaos. Hopefully I survive attending the game tomorrow and can see in 2017. Even better if somehow Rangers win against a Celtic that can currently comfortably afford to buy our entire club.

Stupid idea to have the game today but lets concentrate on the game and hope somehow we can sneak a win.

WATP