The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

37 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Just mistimed his run and stuck his leg out though didn't he? Flukey.

Fuck offffffffffff, what stuck his leg out behind himself?  That was just pure class is what it was, Giriude boy the Parisian Pele strikes again :lol:

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuck offffffffffff, what stuck his leg out behind himself?  That was just pure class is what it was, Giriude boy the Parisian Pele strikes again :lol:

"We've got Walcott.....we've got Welbeck....we've got...............Giroud. Boom!!"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

"We've got Walcott.....we've got Welbeck....we've got...............Giroud. Boom!!"

I love how hes been cunted off for three seasons, bench-warmin' all this one and suddenly hes St Olivier of Islington cuz he spacked in a flukey one :lol:

1 hour ago, moreblack said:

Karma for the team bus last year I say. :max:

That was on a bunch of hooligans, not the team. And I'm not even saying he was only making shit calls for us - he was making shit calls period. But the fact that Ibra's goal was allowed is ridiculous, and there's no fucking way Feghouli deserved a straight red for that slide. Jones went in for it just as recklessly as Feghouli, and nothing against him. If he wanted to give Feghouli a yellow, fine - I'll go with that. But when two players are 50/50 on a reckless slide, it's asinine to penalize one and not the other. 

• Like 1

Claude is going to have an embolism, DT is going to start demanding that Wenger gets sacked and Troopz is going to smash the record for most Fams, Bluds and Ham Rolls used. Oh, and Ty is going to say that Arsenal played well.

EDIT - I should comment on your games more often, Len, as they scored 3 after I posted. :lol:

Edited by PappyTron
  • Like 1

Right, well thats that season gone for a fuckin' toss then...another mad jostle for champions league placings and an FA Cup.  Fuckin' wankers.  For the first time in....possibly ever i actually switched off an Arsenal game and went out, fuck watching that shit.  I see it ended up a draw, for all the fuckin' good that is.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Oh your talking about hand egg 

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Oh your talking about hand egg 

I just realized there's no thread about "real" football on the forum, time to change it. (seriously, American Football is awesome once you got into it, needs a bit of work, but once you understood the game, there's so much mindgaming with every single play, it's really fun. It's also much more exciting to me than soccer since every play can potentially be a big one by either offense or defense). The funny thing is, I'm European, but to me football is football while the other game is soccer. xD

auntie edith says: nvm, I'm just blind.

Edited by Zurimor

On 1/3/2017 at 8:49 PM, Powerage5 said:

That was on a bunch of hooligans, not the team. And I'm not even saying he was only making shit calls for us - he was making shit calls period. But the fact that Ibra's goal was allowed is ridiculous, and there's no fucking way Feghouli deserved a straight red for that slide. Jones went in for it just as recklessly as Feghouli, and nothing against him. If he wanted to give Feghouli a yellow, fine - I'll go with that. But when two players are 50/50 on a reckless slide, it's asinine to penalize one and not the other. 

Oh I know, this hasn't been the first game dealing with the refs. This season they're in rare form.

https://streamable.com/53miw

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moreblack said:

There is an NFL handegg thread. Just nobody posts on it.

Yeah, already found it, but can't read it now, didn't watch the Giants at Redskins match completely yet and don't want to get spoilered.

Edited by Zurimor

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

NFL is Rugby for repressed American homosexuals.  As opposed to rugby itself, which is for privately educated English homosexuals.

That's a comment from someone who doesn't know anything about football, obviously. :)