02/07/17 - Brisbane - QSAC Stadium

RussTCB

13 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

lying in my couch under a blanket and i'm almost in tears watching this. I've got the flu so i'm not macho man this morning :lol:

It's ok, that performance is quite moving haha one of my favorites. Shows why NR should be a highlight at every show and yet they've somehow made it into just another song 

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

It's ok, that performance is quite moving haha one of my favorites. Shows why NR should be a highlight at every show and yet they've somehow made it into just another song 

exactly! But there's one thing Axl made better, and that's the outro nowadays with a higher more powerful voice which i like.  Axl started with that outro in 2006 i recall? sorry for off topic..

15 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I'm here. It was a total of 28 hours on planes. I flew into Melbourne the other day and then flew into Brisbane. My total travel time was about 45 hours.  I went from Buffalo,NY to Toronto then flew to China where I had a 16 hour layover. I then flew to Melbourne before flying to Brisbane.  

Wow! Have a great time!