Your favourite Tommy Stinson solo record

Sosso

Your favourite Tommy Stinson solo record  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never really dived into Tommy much, but I REALLY like the chord progression on Motivation on the second verse before the chorus ("Tell me whats your motivation, I never see you without it..." section), although I think the entire song could be better (change up the rest of the chord progression to match the seciton I mentioned, also no Sax solo)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mendez said:

Never really dived into Tommy much, but I REALLY like the chord progression on Motivation on the second verse before the chorus ("Tell me whats your motivation, I never see you without it..." section), although I think the entire song could be better (change up the rest of the chord progression to match the seciton I mentioned, also no Sax solo)

I prefer the live version he performed with GN'R. But the album version is good as well. The sax solo is kinda cool.

Edited by Sosso

8 hours ago, Sosso said:

That is a Bash & Pop album, I haven't included other bands as well. Just his solo albums.

It really is a solo album. He wrote and sang every song, and he signed the deal based on demos he'd done while still in the 'Mats. There was really no band when he was recording the thing either, basically just him and Steve Foley and some guests.

• 2 weeks later...