Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

It's highly doubtful there will be an AFD reunion with just the 5 of them on the stage, but a Hollywood Bowl one or two night show where other albums have been played live beginning to end, would make sense to have it happen there. There's no doubt people would fly from all over to see it. 

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Oh, gotta love Slash :wub: So many people talking shit about Steven and crying about his comments, yet Slash is hanging out with him :)

Slash has also posted that pic with Steven on his Instagram. Nice. 

• Like 2

Seriously what is it about 117 Deg, I can't get it anywhere, even youtube has virtually every song taken down. Nothing on Amazon, Spotify or iTunes in the UK It's either me or Izzy has contractual conditions for not releasing this album.

This album was released under Geffen, Before they were sold to MCA, Didn't Izzy say in an interview that the label buy out caused him some problems, was he dropped from the label? Doesn't explain why you can buy Juju hounds and ride on which came later on iTunes also both on the Geffen label. 

Anyway it's annoying. 

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, int8 said:

@Archtop, Are you trying to watch that youtube video on computer or on mobile? Cause on my smartphone it is unavailable, but I can watch it on my laptop... :shrugs:

Both an iPad and iPhone, I need to check out one of the kids laptops, but it would still mean I can't get it on my devices. :cry:

29 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Thanks, :hug: I never thought of eBay £18.50 seems to be the cheapest. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Chuck Berry just passed. I feel the sudden need of listening to Memphis on repeat. 

I loved that he was 90 years old and still touring. Now that's a man that just loves to play. Rest in peace, Chuck. :( 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I loved that he was 90 years old and still touring. Now that's a man that just loves to play. Rest in peace, Chuck. :( 

See, here's my issue.  I post Izzy's cover of Memphis on the GNR FB page I admin for and it gets 6 likes.  Another admin just happens to post a pic of Chuck Berry in which someone has photoshopped a pic of Slash and it gets 29 million likes.  Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!  What's so special about Slash?????  For the love of GOD someone tell me bc I've been trying to figure this out for nearly 30 years and I do not have an answer besides a top hat and some slick guitar playing.raw

9 minutes ago, Cold Jen Time said:

See, here's my issue.  I post Izzy's cover of Memphis on the GNR FB page I admin for and it gets 6 likes.  Another admin just happens to post a pic of Chuck Berry in which someone has photoshopped a pic of Slash and it gets 29 million likes.  Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!  What's so special about Slash?????  For the love of GOD someone tell me bc I've been trying to figure this out for nearly 30 years and I do not have an answer besides a top hat and some slick guitar playing.raw

And let me clarify, I do not hate Slash.  I love Slash.  Bc GNR isn't GNR wo him.  Sometimes stuff like that just really grinds my gears. :max:

Oh, that sucks!! RIP Chuck :(

1 hour ago, Cold Jen Time said:

See, here's my issue.  I post Izzy's cover of Memphis on the GNR FB page I admin for and it gets 6 likes.  Another admin just happens to post a pic of Chuck Berry in which someone has photoshopped a pic of Slash and it gets 29 million likes.  Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!  What's so special about Slash?????  For the love of GOD someone tell me bc I've been trying to figure this out for nearly 30 years and I do not have an answer besides a top hat and some slick guitar playing.

I'll tell you the secret, but keep it to yourself, please. The thing is: SLASH IS GOD :ph34r:

• Like 3