06/10/17 - Imola, IT - Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

alfierose

Wow. One of my favourite Jungle's so far. Axl was 100% into it and sounded great. The crowed looked like they were absolutely loving it too. Looked like a show straight from the UYI tour.

Edited by AlexC
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Dar97 said:

People moan about Axl's voice but if most of the crowds where as lively as this one, they probably wouldn't be moaning as much, The American leg of the tour has a really boring morbid crowd it's like their at a funeral  

Axl sounded the best for GNR when they were in the U.S. He went to shit when that leg ended.

So the crowd has nothing to to with it.

I'm never trusting anyone here ever again...the next time I hear this is his best vocal performance of this leg I'll just know it's gone terribly bad. 

Clues to a bad performance 

1. "Axl is on fire"

2. "There is no mickey in his clean voice tonight!"

3. "I don't normally like how he sings the second half of Estranged but it sounds great tonight!"

4. "I can't wait to see how good he is at the end of this leg"

5. "93 vocals right there!"

• Like 4

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

I'm never trusting anyone here ever again...the next time I hear this is his best vocal performance of this leg I'll just know it's gone terribly bad. 

Clues to a bad performance 

1. "Axl is on fire"

2. "There is no mickey in his clean voice tonight!"

3. "I don't normally like how he sings the second half of Estranged but it sounds great tonight!"

4. "I can't wait to see how good he is at the end of this leg"

5. "93 vocals right there!"

:lol:

Awesome.

They sounded great and solid, they were really into it and the setlist was perfect. I wasn't expecting Don't cry, good surprise. Apart from the show, we should stop organizing concerts at this venue. You cannot see the stage properly unless you are in the golden circle and there's no exit plan after the show. Took my car around midnight to go home, I was 800 meters from the highway, entered the highway at 3 AM. We have such big stadiums in Rome and Milan, better venues and bigger cities.

Grandissimo concerto, 3 ore senza fermarsi per dei cinquantenni è semplicemente incredibile. Basta concerti all'autodromo comunque, spero suonino negli stadi la prossima volta 

• Like 2