Performers at Trump Inaguration Ball

Dan H.

• 3 weeks later...

Paul Anka will perform 'My Way' with special rewritten lyrics for Trump's inauguration alongside 'God Bless the USA' singer Lee Greenwood

The source said: 'He was only too happy to do it for his longtime friend.

'While everyone else was running scared from performing at the inauguration, Paul stood fast.'

Anka has rewritten the lyrics to 'My Way' specifically for Donald Trump, and will perform them for the inaugural dance.

19 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Country artist Toby Keith, singer Jennifer Holliday and southern rock band 3 Doors Down have been added to the line-up for the pre-inauguration concert on January 19, the Inaugural Committee said Friday.

Actor Jon Voight will also be making an appearance.

Toby Keith? Because of course he will! :lol:

6 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Country artist Toby Keith, singer Jennifer Holliday and southern rock band 3 Doors Down have been added to the line-up for the pre-inauguration concert on January 19, the Inaugural Committee said Friday.

Actor Jon Voight will also be making an appearance.

BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHHAAHAHA :lol:

7 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Paul Anka will perform 'My Way' with special rewritten lyrics for Trump's inauguration alongside 'God Bless the USA' singer Lee Greenwood

The source said: 'He was only too happy to do it for his longtime friend.Anka has rewritten the lyrics to 'My Way' specifically for Donald Trump

And noooow the end is near and i face chapter 11

i've grabbed a lot of pussy...but then again, too many to mention

I've lived a life of sleaze, I've battled hair loss and anal retention

but now, forget that shit, cuz im the PREZ-O-DENT Y'ALL, woot woot!

Maybe? :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dazey said:
6 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Country artist Toby Keith, singer Jennifer Holliday and southern rock band 3 Doors Down 

i never knew 3 Doors Down was considered a Southern band. but it says they are a Southern alt band so... and i was not aware one of the founders of the band died in August '16, Matt Roberts, guitar player. never got into them so i had no idea...

i heard Paul Anka would be there singing My Way.

1 minute ago, Silverburst80 said:

Why the fuck is there a ball anyway, it's corny as hell "oh how sweet the President is dancing with the first lady", fuck off. I will laugh my arse off though if Trump gets some big titted woman to come out and sing happy birthday to him when that rolls around.

hahaha ala Marilyn Monroe for JFK. there's a ball cos it's tradition, no matter who is president.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

hahaha ala Marilyn Monroe for JFK. there's a ball cos it's tradition, no matter who is president.

Yes JFK was a true player. Don't get me wrong i think Trumps a complete dickbag but at least everybody knows he's a complete misogynistic pig before he's going into power, not after like the much loved JFK and Clinton.

• Like 1