Audioslave Reunion Performance At Anti-Inauguriation Ball

RussTCB

I really liked the first two Audioslave albums, never paid attention to their last one. They wrote some of the coolest songs on modern rock. Chris Cornell is just 1000x times more talented than Zack and I'm not talking about singing skills.

The political views of RATM make them look like stupid hypocrites, which they are. Audioslave was much more tolerable.

I just hope one day Tom comes to public and apologizes for supporting terrorist factions like Brazil's MST.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

What the fuck was that. Chris is not very good at drinking and Audioslaving. The voice crack with the delay at the end of the long scream was hilarious. (2:59) The second voice crack when he attempts to yell "HEH!". (3:04) I got on repeat. Fun performance.

Edited by Rovim

I've seen Soundgarden and solo Chris live numerous times over the years and he's never sounded bad. By guess is he was sick or something. Not sure if he drinks at all anymore, but if he does then maybe he was drunk or buzzed? The performance wasn't dreadful, but it wasn't up to par with what he's been doing the last 5 years or so.