Prayers for Bowling Green

Dan H.

I just want to extend my thoughts and prayers to everyone who was killed in the fictional terrorist attack on Bowling Green Kentucky.

I hope Preaident Trump will continue to do everything he can to keep us safe from entirely fabricated terrorist attacks going forward

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

You know now i think about it i saw a sign about this up in Islington, i didnt know what it was about.

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

idk about the Bowling Green one but i loved this by your girl Tomi Lahren ( she is so hot, i think i love her :lol: )

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/tomi-lahren-blasts-berkeley-protesters-militant-herd-triggered-150410025.html

If i was American I'd turn Republican just to give myself a better shot at her :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

I just want to extend my thoughts and prayers to everyone who was killed in the fictional terrorist attack on Bowling Green Kentucky.

I hope Preaident Trump will continue to do everything he can to keep us safe from entirely fabricated terrorist attacks going forward

Good one :thumbsup:

That Kelly Ann is a piece of work

Just now, Fansince88 said:

And please don't forget all of the children killed in school grizzly bear attacks, as pointed out by Betsy Devos. 

That blew me away. I was watching the hearing and laughed for a good five minutes straight:lol:

4 minutes ago, Dan H. said:

That blew me away. I was watching the hearing and laughed for a good five minutes straight:lol:

And it's still a 50-50 proposition that she becomes the next Secretary of Education.  

America: nice while it lasted... :P

9 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Kellyanne continues to embarrass

im wondering if shes doing this on purpose...i mean shes not winging these interviews is she? 

She was on Chris Matthews town-hall meeting last night.  I could only make it through one response before I had to change the channel.  

She's the American equivalent of this guy:

image.jpg?w=444&c=1

I watched Kelly Anne on a Sunday morning news show last weekend. Oh my fuckin god. To say she is a train wreck is an insult to trains. She probably really thinks there was a massacre in Bowling Green. These are the fucking people shitting on professional journalists. :vomit:

And that Toni Lahren? I really can't put into words how much I despise her. Just another internet creation who doesn't know a fucking thing about the world. No credentials of ever having fucking accomplished anything, yet millions of people think she is some sort of conservative role model. What the fuck is going on in this fucking world????

Must be a really slow news day. I'm not sure whether she made a slip of the tongue, a conflation, a confabulation or simply didn't check her facts, but the way that people flock to Twitter, whooping it up is sad. Honestly, people have become these bug eyed loons, tethered to their Twitter, Facebook and Reddit feeds, and everything that they read about, experience, or feel has to be regurgitated like some avian pap to feed the masses who regurgitate it again in kind.

• Like 1